Post-Game Talk: Habs 3, Pens 2 - To Me It Looks Like Monkeys Trying to Hump A Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
ADx40Yi.jpg

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
It looked like they gave a **** for half a period. Our third line is finally competitive again. Pretty much everything else was *******.

I guess Kunitz gets tired now after like 20 seconds now. Numerous times he just skated back to the bench when Crosby and Kessel were cycling the puck. I thought his 2 on 1 with Bennett was pretty special too.

EVGENIMERLIN

Jun 29, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
They look neutered and totally disinterested. I think MJ will be on the hot seat if they don't start winning. They used to be able to cover for bad coaching with talent, but either they've stopped caring or aren't as good as they used to be.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
1st and 3rd's were just brutal, horrible efforts.
3 goals in 3 games.
Sid 0points.

I mean i thought the D would be bad, but good God does this offense look inept. It shouldn't look this bad.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Honestly, I don't know how any coach can watch this game, in conjunction with the last two games, and have absolutely no inclination to mix anything up for Sid and/or Geno.

I get it. Sid and Geno are playing like ***. They need to play better. And, end of the day, there's only so much a coach can do to affect that.

That said, whatever 'only so much' is, it's a hell of a lot more than Johnston is doing, which is nothing.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
+3rd Line
+Porter
+Dumo

That's it, this team is hot garbage that's just going through the motions

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
So that makes us 2-12 since April last year I believe? Bylsma wasn't even given this much leash.

+Bennett
+Letang
+Dumoulin

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
The whole offensive system looks to be "Make the hardest pass possible" and "If given a wide open shot, it must be a trap, some else is bound to be open and have a better shot"

SV1

Apr 18, 2011
Adelaide, Australia
I don't know whether it's effort, which is possible, or whether it's just MJ's **** sandwich of a system, because no one looks like they've got any ****ing idea what they're supposed to be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad