GDT: h0ckey

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpMorg

10 Year Tire Fire
Feb 1, 2012
Ft. McMurray
Looking forward to Anaheim playing down to our level, we win 2-1, and then the usual suspects around here can crow about how we turned a corner.

McSomnii

why u no change oil
Nov 3, 2012
Little Houston, AB
Oh, this one should be a real barn-burner....

Team A has lost 7 straight games, whereas Team E has lost 7 of their last 8.

If I gave a fig about sports gambling, I'd bet on Anaheim snapping their losing streak tonight.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
tenor (8).gif

Killer Z

Aug 24, 2005
Edmonton, AB
It's so hard to disown this team ..... not matter how bad they play. I will be watching this game, even after last night's performance. Hopefully a win.

Forget the playoffs, at this stage, I am just wanting to ensure Connor does not demand out. Win for Connor!

Reactions: RegDunlop

OilersfaninTO

Nov 25, 2018
It’s obvious we’re not making the playoffs and I cringe at the thought of Chia making trade deadline deals. For the love of god, please fire that man. He had some real nice assets to try and build a winner around Connor but has completely decimated the roster. No cap space and no roster depth. I’m all in for the tank. Keep McD, Drai and Klefbom, everyone else that can be traded (ie not Looch) should be traded for futures/picks.

Reactions: Aerrol and McDrai

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Runner up GDT title:

The Hangover Part 2.

I would like this but I am in the penalty box and the bosses took away my likes last week. I have 5 Mins 4 Ftg....

On another note any idea who starts? I imagine Talbot and we are back to square 1 in the goaltending department as Koskinen has come down from his perch.
I have no clue what Hitch does with his lines but Lucic needs to be chucked into the press box after last night to send a message to the rest of the team if not just him that the game play is unacceptable. Get Kassian off the first bloody line, get him back on the 4th line where he belongs.

This could be a very very long back half of the season. We could slip to last place and lose the lottery and pick 4th as the hockey gods really decide to kick us in the nuts.

Prediction 1 - A close loss, 3-2 with tons of obstruction and behind the play whacking on McDavid, but some in the media will champion another hard fought moral victory, which sadly are worth 0 points in the standings.

Prediction 2 - both teams are pissed off seeing their playoff lives going down the drain and are mired in horrid slumps. There will be at least 4 fights tonight and 100+ penalty minutes.

Reactions: McFuhryous

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I would like this but I am in the penalty box and the bosses took away my likes last week. I have 5 Mins 4 Ftg....

On another note any idea who starts? I imagine Talbot and we are back to square 1 in the goaltending department as Koskinen has come down from his perch.
I have no clue what Hitch does with his lines but Lucic needs to be chucked into the press box after last night to send a message to the rest of the team if not just him that the game play is unacceptable. Get Kassian off the first bloody line, get him back on the 4th line where he belongs.

This could be a very very long back half of the season. We could slip to last place and lose the lottery and pick 4th as the hockey gods really decide to kick us in the nuts.

Prediction 1 - A close loss, 3-2 with tons of obstruction and behind the play whacking on McDavid, but some in the media will champion another hard fought moral victory, which sadly are worth 0 points in the standings.

Prediction 2 - both teams are pissed off seeing their playoff lives going down the drain and are mired in horrid slumps. There will be at least 4 fights tonight and 100+ penalty minutes.

Lol! I like prediction 2.

I'm predicting these bums come out with another zero heart, zero passion game and Anaheim steam rolls them. I also predict Lucic pulls open Gibson's pads on an Oilers goal and the refs quickly overturn it and give him a quadruple minor for stuff.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Lol! I like prediction 2.

I'm predicting these bums come out with another zero heart, zero passion game and Anaheim steam rolls them. I also predict Lucic pulls open Gibson's pads on an Oilers goal and the refs quickly overturn it and give him a quadruple minor for stuff.

Like.

Reactions: McFuhryous
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad