Confirmed with Link: Gunnarson resigns with Blues - 3 yrs 8.7mil

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
I'm curious, how does Gunnar become someone's favorite player? :laugh: I hardly ever notice him on the ice(which is usually a good thing for a Dman).

Whenever we go to games, she likes to obnoxiously yell "Good one, Carl!" when he does something right, and "Oh, Carl!" when he does something wrong. She thinks his name is hilarious for a guy that often finds himself as the lovable whipping boy.

She also likes Bergie for the same reason, but we're far more encouraging to Berglund - often yelling that "We Believe!". References to Angels in the Outfield are not uncommon.

She probably just likes those Swedes.

She got us seats a few rows off the ice against the Caps last year, and we're pretty sure Bergie and Gunnar could hear us since they kept looking our way (maybe looking at her). We got to see Reaves fight right in front of us, and we were equally obnoxious.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Whenever we go to games, she likes to obnoxiously yell "Good one, Carl!" when he does something right, and "Oh, Carl!" when he does something wrong. She thinks his name is hilarious for a guy that often finds himself as the lovable whipping boy.

She also likes Bergie for the same reason, but we're far more encouraging to Berglund - often yelling that "We Believe!". References to Angels in the Outfield are not uncommon.

She probably just likes those Swedes.

She got us seats a few rows off the ice against the Caps last year, and we're pretty sure Bergie and Gunnar could hear us since they kept looking our way (maybe looking at her). We got to see Reaves fight right in front of us, and we were equally obnoxious.

I've sat on the glass twice. Once I saw Brewer's face get smashed right on the glass inches in front of me. It was like a strobe effect. He wasn't there. Then his smooshed face was there. Then he was gone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad