Guess not everyone is on the bandwagon

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Back in town for a few days and went to a business networking thing last night. Four of us were chatting and a guy who has been living in Vegas for 25 years asks how are the Knights doing. Someone else responds oh they are off this week. Guy says I mean in general are they winning any games. We all look at each other like what??? I tell him they are in first in the conference so yeah they are winning some games. Guy responded oh I guess I just don't watch hockey, been busy following the Vikings this year. Strange silence followed and we moved on to another subject.

Like seriously how do you not even hear about the Knights while living in Las Vegas? How hard is it to see a score or two if you watch some sports? And how in the heck does this happen to someone who grew up in Minnesota???

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Like it or not there are just people who don't give a rat's ass about hockey even in the best market and some that don't care about sports. I mean I lived in a place where the Lakers and Dodgers were a religion before coming to Vegas and I never knew how they were doing until playoffs time.

Though it is strange that he managed to dodge what I'm sure has been many headlines on Vegas' success. This guy must not even read local news

Reactions: MasterMatt25

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad