Guelph Storm 2023-24 Off-Season Thread (Part One)

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Unsurprising to most of us. Chad was put in a tough spot when being promoted early into a season when Walker's health had his step down. He wasn't ready imo.

It will be interesting to see where they go from here and who is behind the bench next season.
was i wrong to think he actually did pretty good given how hurt they were this year? it seemed like 25 percent of the season they only had 4/5 d dressed.

Reactions: bobber

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
was i wrong to think he actually did pretty good given how hurt they were this year? it seemed like 25 percent of the season they only had 4/5 d dressed.
Injuries and Poitras sticking in the NHL definitely contributed to the outcome of the season. But his in-game decision making was questionable, they did as well as they did largely on Buchinger's back. Good coaches can make the most of the hand they're dealt, Wiseman couldn't execute.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Injuries and Poitras sticking in the NHL definitely contributed to the outcome of the season. But his in-game decision making was questionable, they did as well as they did largely on Buchinger's back. Good coaches can make the most of the hand they're dealt, Wiseman couldn't execute.
fair enough, i did think they ran the goalie into the ground.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad