Gudbranson VS Haley

Who won?

• Total voters

Hoglander

I'm Höglander. I can do whatever I want.
Jan 4, 2019
Midtown, New York
I hate Gudbranson with a passion, but he easily gets the decision due to his arm being 1/2 a foot longer than Haley's.

vcanuck

Feb 7, 2011
it only looked competitive because Guddy wasn't really into it. He was fought him just to get it over with, it wasn't an angry fight.

And he wasn't really putting much power in those punches tbh, it's difficult to punch someone much shorter than you and put some power in it.

An angry Guddy would manhandle him and hurt him real bad.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
it only looked competitive because Guddy wasn't really into it. He was fought him just to get it over with, it wasn't an angry fight.

And he wasn't really putting much power in those punches tbh, it's difficult to punch someone much shorter than you and put some power in it.

No, he wouldn't. Haley has fought better fighters than Gudbrandon and done fine.

Your 2nd paragraph is completely false too.

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC

If possible be nice if Badbranson would get angry once in awhile then it would make rest of team a little bit tougher.

weinsink

Feb 8, 2018
Haley lol spotpicker got popped,too bad miller or chara didn't bitchslap the POS last night.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
The funny thing is that Haley would gladly drop the gloves with Chara if the situation called for it.
So Chara beats up Kane and Haley responds by fighting Backes instead of Chara. If the situation ever called for him to fight Chara, it was then.

Haley's not really a spot picker tho. When there were legit heavyweights in the league he didn't want much to do with them but he fought a few. Going after Brent Johnson(goalie) and Max Talbot but not fighting Eric Godard was pretty weak tho.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
So Chara beats up Kane and Haley responds by fighting Backes instead of Chara. If the situation ever called for him to fight Chara, it was then.

Haley's not really a spot picker tho. When there were legit heavyweights in the league he didn't want much to do with them but he fought a few. Going after Brent Johnson(goalie) and Max Talbot but not fighting Eric Godard was pretty weak tho.

I like how you switch up the vocabulary for each situation. Chara “beat up” Kane, but Haley was just “fighting” Backes. It reminds me of Jack Edwards saying Haley was “trying to beat up David Backes”.

Well, yeah, he did fight David Backes, and he did try to beat him up, but it seems you’re both trying to avoid just saying that he beat up David Backes lol.

Chara was still in the box at the time. Haley wanted to engage his team and get things going.

I didn’t watch the Islanders Penguins game when it happened so maybe I’m missing something but I don’t see what’s weak about this:

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I like how you switch up the vocabulary for each situation. Chara “beat up” Kane, but Haley was just “fighting” Backes. It reminds me of Jack Edwards saying Haley was “trying to beat up David Backes”.

Well, yeah, he did fight David Backes, and he did try to beat him up, but it seems you’re both trying to avoid just saying that he beat up David Backes lol.

Chara was still in the box at the time. Haley wanted to engage his team and get things going.

I didn’t watch the Islanders Penguins game when it happened so maybe I’m missing something but I don’t see what’s weak about this:

No, he beat up Backes. I wasn't trying to avoid saying that all but thanks for the grammar lesson teach.

That's fine but he could've fought Chara later in the period.

He beat up a complete p***y in Talbot then went after a goalie but wouldn't fight Godard. Shouldn't have to explain what's weak about that.

Jester9881

May 16, 2006
Long Island NY
No, he beat up Backes. I wasn't trying to avoid saying that all but thanks for the grammar lesson teach.

That's fine but he could've fought Chara later in the period.

He beat up a complete ***** in Talbot then went after a goalie but wouldn't fight Godard. Shouldn't have to explain what's weak about that.

There was a reason he went after Talbot and Johnson... and he never refused to fight Godard.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Call a guy 5'10" a spot picker, then suggest he should fight a guy who is 6'9".

Boston logic.
To be fair he picked a fight with a seriously concussion prone 'non fighter'in Backes.

He is tough no doubt but that was not a great look for him.

I do admit, I enjoyed the time he fought the Pittsburgh goalie.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
To be fair he picked a fight with a seriously concussion prone 'non fighter'in Backes.

He is tough no doubt but that was not a great look for him.

I do admit, I enjoyed the time he fought the Pittsburgh goalie.
The 'non fighter' got in a fight in your very next game after this one. If he's concussion prone he certainly doesn't seem too concerned.

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
No, he wouldn't. Haley has fought better fighters than Gudbrandon and done fine.

Your 2nd paragraph is completely false too.

Ryan White beat Haley. White had trouble with Erik. Haley cannot stand with Guddy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad