Gudas to have hearing for Slash/High Stick on Kucherov [upd. two-game suspension]

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
This is Gudas in a nutshell. Has been arguably the Flyers most consistent D this year, and then does something dumb which takes away all the good.

Guess he didn't want to be traded. ;)

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
kucherov kinda asked for that by pulling his stick so far back but it's a really dumb thing to do by gudas as well

probably doesn't deserve anything more than 2 minutes but gudas dug his own grave with the perrault slash

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
It's doesn't even make his top 50 of worst things he's done but I still think he should get a game.

And by a game, I mean 1 more game in the NHL before he's forcibly retired. He's never going to learn, so why bother keeping him around until he does something to end someone's career?

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
I don't know - Gudas can cross the line at times, but normally with hits, not stickwork. I'm inclined to believe it was either an accident or a snap decision he regretted immediately. I'm also willing to entertain the possibility it was in retaliation for something Kucherov did - boy is known for

K, who's this?

Like that pos Shrek had? And don't even start with history, Malkin just gets away with everything he does.

I know, right? Zero consequences for his actions. The refs should have given him 5 and a game, followed by a suspension. But obviously they didn't because Malkin gets away with everything.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
How does he keep lumber jacking people in the back of the head? Like of all the things to get a reputation for lmfao

nothingbeatshockey

May 3, 2013
Gudas doesn't get any benefit of the doubt - dumb? reckless? rash? or just Gudas? Shook my Crazy 8 ball and it says DoPS gives him 2-3 games.

Mitts

Jun 29, 2011
Calgary
Qv529xj.png

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Wheel of justice. Someone decides to wack the leading NHL scorer in the back of the head like a coward and the NHL gives them two games. Stand up for your damn stars NHL.
uhh

it wasn't that bad. you want him to get 20 games for a slash?

Slasher45

Nov 17, 2018
Wheel of justice. Someone decides to wack the leading NHL scorer in the back of the head like a coward and the NHL gives them two games. Stand up for your damn stars NHL.

It doesn't work that way.. and it probably never should

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
uhh

it wasn't that bad. you want him to get 20 games for a slash?

To the head. Say that again, but add "to the head" to the end. 20 games? Nah, but you can see that the part of the body he slashed is important, right? You do see that, right?

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas

Two games for this is a joke if Malkin only got 1 game for a baseball swing.

I would say the NHL is showing that being a star certainly matters.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
I will await all of the Flyers fans that called for Malkins head to do the same for Gudas.

Oh that’s not how this works now that their own player pulled be same scum move?

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad