Growing out my toenail`s for Halloween

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Grandson bought me a King size Pez bar for Hallowool Hallowool. What am i suppose to do with this. I Can`t chew these. I Lost all my teeth back in 1999. I Think i am going to trade it in for a different bar, lucky they are running some Deal`s at the candy shop. Lucky i alway`s keep the receipt because this was a terrible Gift.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
What is the best tips for buying car?
  • Focus on the overall price, not the payment. ...
  • Remember options – priced out monthly – can add up. ...
  • Don't skimp on advanced driver assist systems. ...
  • Pay attention to your interest rate. ...
  • Do the math. ...
  • Don't get lured into 96-month loans.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Never fear! We have a step-by-step tutorial on how to eat chicken wings the right way—and it will change your life.

Step 1​

Take hold of the chicken wing on either end. Grip the wide end tightly, and tear off the cartilage and set it aside.

Step 2​

Squeeze the other end and grab the larger bone with your free hand. Twist it until it loosens and pull it out of the wing altogether. Set it aside.

Step 3​

Next, do the same with the smaller bone. This one can be tricky to get ahold of but will be easier to pull out.

Step 4​

Eat it! There are no bones or cartilage that you shouldn’t be eating in the chicken wing left, so you can eat it in a few bites or just chomp down the whole thing in one go.

This method tends to be far less messy and will definitely get you more of the meat and whatever delicious sauce you like to drizzle on your wings. Still not convinced? Take a look at this video by Business Insider or just give it a go next time you order chicken wings and maybe you’ll change your mind

I get the feeling the op has been confronted by Chris Hansen at least once in life.

I bet OP just “takes a seat right over there” without even having to be told to.

• Wow
Reactions: HisIceness

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Traded in my King size Pez bar for a Used M&M Bar and a couple kilo`s of Sugar. Let the Big Dog Eat. :yo: I Also had enough left over in Store credit for a 2004 Ford Escape, Great Vehicle. So I Made out like a Bandit this Hallowool Hallowool. :clap:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

How to carve the perfect pumpkin...

1. Choose a large pumpkin and use a sharp serrated knife to cut off the crown.

2. Using a large serving spoon, scoop out the seeds and fibres and discard.

3. With a marker pen, draw a simple outline of a face on the pumpkin. Use a small serrated knife to cut out the eyes, nose and mouth. Always cut away from you in case the knife slips.

4. Pop a tea light inside the pumpkin, light it and replace the crown.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad