Growing out my toenail`s for Halloween

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Growing out my Toenail`s for Halloween, they are about 3 inche`s long now, They are absolute Dagger`s. :laugh: I was actually Cuddling with my wive and accidentally drew blood, They are absolute Dagger`s. :laugh: I want to wish everyone a Happable Hallowool Hallowool this Halloween. :clap:

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006
Growing out my Toenail`s for Halloween, they are about 3 inche`s long now, They are absolute Dagger`s. :laugh: I was actually Cuddling with my wive and accidentally drew blood, They are absolute Dagger`s. :laugh: I want to wish everyone a Happable Hallowool Hallowool this Halloween. :clap:
9XVCPih.gif

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I want to wish everyone a Happable Hallowool Hallowool for Hallowool Hallowool. My Grandson got me a King size Reese bar for Hallowool Hallowool. Thing`s are heating up. I Hope you`re Hallowool Hallowool will be as special as Mine`s. :clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Wive decorated her Toenail`s for Hallowool Hallowool, Pumpkin`s, Jack-O-Lantern`s, u name it. She is making a Killing on Only Fan`s. That is the Cricket mentality, we get richer & richer, u keep paying us. Can u imagine making an extra 70, 80 grand for 20 minute`s of work every week, while Folk`s are slaving away for Poverty wage`s. :laugh: U Gotta love it, Happy Hallowool Hallowool. :yo:

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
KRAMER: Oh, hey! Hey, have I told you about my bunions? Oh, you're gonna love this story! So, I line up my cold cuts on the couch next to me, but as I'm stacking them up, they keep falling into my foot bath!

JERRY: Kramer, this is awful! We don't want to hear about this!

KRAMER: Damn!

JERRY: What?

KRAMER: Oh, I bought a bunch of bunion stories from Newman - but they all stink!

ELAINE: How much did you pay for them?

KRAMER: Eight bucks! I think I got ripped off!

• Haha
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
KRAMER: Oh, hey! Hey, have I told you about my bunions? Oh, you're gonna love this story! So, I line up my cold cuts on the couch next to me, but as I'm stacking them up, they keep falling into my foot bath!

JERRY: Kramer, this is awful! We don't want to hear about this!

KRAMER: Damn!

JERRY: What?

KRAMER: Oh, I bought a bunch of bunion stories from Newman - but they all stink!

ELAINE: How much did you pay for them?

KRAMER: Eight bucks! I think I got ripped off!
best f***ing show of all time

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
My Grandson got me a Kat Kit bar for Halloween, Who knew they were still making these. This is by far the most Candy i ever got for Hallowool Hallowool. I Hope everyone had a great Hallowool Hallowool this year, i was terrified this year.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
U May be wondering what i am doing with my Toenail`s when i finally clip them. Well i clipped them the night before Hallowool Hallowool, Sprinkled them in all the candy. So the neighborhood kid`s got a nice surprise this Halloween, Toenail Clipping`s Sprinkled in their candy. :biglaugh: They will be worth something on E-bay, these are highly coveted. So that is just my way of paying it forward, Happy Hallowool Hallowool!!! :biglaugh::jol::clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Nobody cares about your obvious foot fetish. Or about anything you have to say.

Shut the f*** up.
Someone is upset that they didn`t get any Toenail clipping`s for Hallowool Hallowool. :laugh: Don`t werry, u can still get your`s on E-bay, u will just have to pay resale price`s. These baby`s are worth a Lot of money. Did i ever tell u guy`s about my husband Reese, he was involve`d in a famous lawsuit. They wanted to use his name for the famous Reese bar`s, he said No way. So this dragged on for year`s, finally they came to a settlement. & One of the condition`s was they had to use trace amount`s of his toenail Clipping`s as 1 of the ingredient`s, when they talk about Natural flavour`s now u know what they are talking about.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Someone is upset that they didn`t get any Toenail clipping`s for Hallowool Hallowool. :laugh: Don`t werry, u can still get your`s on E-bay, u will just have to pay resale price`s. These baby`s are worth a Lot of money. Did i ever tell u guy`s about my husband Reese, he was involve`d in a famous lawsuit. They wanted to use his name for the famous Reese bar`s, he said No way. So this dragged on for year`s, finally they came to a settlement. & One of the condition`s was they had to use trace amount`s of his toenail Clipping`s as 1 of the ingredient`s, when they talk about Natural flavour`s now u know what they are talking about.
STFU

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
At least that Dork-A-Saurus Rex Vick Ashley gave us comic fodder before he went extinct.

Rawkin’ those Pythons garden worm Peasant muscles of his he got from salting French Fries all day.

:cool::cool: “Suns out Guns out bb” :cool::cool:

Jimmy just SUCKS!!!!

@The Crypto Guy

Reactions: SoupNazi

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Alway`s keep a jar of Toenail`s handy. Better to have it and not need it, like my Great Grappable Gran Pappable alway`s told me. They don`t teach the Fundamental`s anymore. But these baby`s have gotten me out of so many Jam`s, i have even saved Live`s. And now i am paying it forward this Hallowool Hallowool, Happy Hallowool Hallowool to everyone on the Board`s. :clap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad