Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
beautiful.

Lozano best player in Mexico.
Chicharito finally finished one.
Vela strong all game.

We're halfway there! come on Sweden. do your thing!

Reactions: adsfan

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Another bad, but not quite total embarrassment performance.

Thoughts.

Ki was clearly fouled on the second goal.

Didn't think Chicharito was particularly good, but timely as usual.

Every single summer I hear that Lee Jae Sung is going to go to Bundesliga. He's not, he sucks. Total garbage today.

Moon is fast as shit, but horrible with the ball at his feet.

Ju is just f***ing horrendous with the ball.

How the f*** do these guys get selected? Am I going to have to post about Kim Bo Kyung in every single thread? Han Chan Hee can't get a single tryout?

Not sure why you'd start Ju over Koo, especially if you plan on fouling a lot, as his best skill is pissing other people off a lot.

Mexico were selfless with their defending. Sacrificed the body so many times.

Jang sucks and burned us again. Pointless slide and handball. What a shit player, I hope he never gets another cap.

Mexico were a tire fire defending a month ago, but are defending well now. El Tri always manages to surprise.

Not having Kwon is a huge loss, he was the best player in qualifying and replacing him with Moon... ugh.

Still not sure if Hwang is a good player or not. Type of player where I'm not sure I'll ever be sure. Hope he gets his move to a big club, we'll truly see what he has there.

This tournament is the best I've ever seen Kim play. Actually, he's been excellent. He has been talked up so many times over the years, only to fail and make mistakes at the big stage. If only he had learned how to play like this years ago.

f***, if Korea could replace just a couple of disasterclass players out there...

Last edited:

Lilou

t-.-t
Oct 29, 2008
Scarborough, ON
i recognize a lot of the mexican players. this almost looks like the same team from 2014. They really impressed me that year and now they look like they will go deep in the tournament.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Another bad, but not quite total embarrassment performance.

Thoughts.

Ki was clearly fouled on the second goal.

Didn't think Chicharito was particularly good, but timely as usual.

Every single summer I hear that Lee Jae Sung is going to go to Bundesliga. He's not, he sucks. Total garbage today.

Moon is fast as ****, but horrible with the ball at his feet.

Ju is just ****ing horrendous with the ball.

How the **** do these guys get selected? Am I going to have to post about Kim Bo Kyung in every single thread? Han Chan Hee can't get a single tryout?

Not sure why you'd start Ju over Koo, especially if you plan on fouling a lot, as his best skill is pissing other people off a lot.

Mexico were selfless with their defending. Sacrificed the body so many times.

Jang sucks and burned us again. Pointless slide and handball. What a **** player, I hope he never gets another cap.

Mexico were a tire fire defending a month ago, but are defending well now. El Tri always manages to surprise.

Not having Kwon is a huge loss, he was the best player in qualifying and replacing him with Moon... ugh.

Still not sure if Hwang is a good player or not. Type of player where I'm not sure I'll ever be sure. Hope he gets his move to a big club, we'll truly see what he has there.

This tournament is the best I've ever seen Kim play. Actually, he's been excellent. He has been talked up so many times over the years, only to fail and make mistakes at the big stage. If only he had learned how to play like this years ago.

****, if Korea could replace just a couple of disasterclass players out there...
Cho was good, though. At least he was the right pick. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad