World Cup: Group F: South Korea vs. Mexico, 6/23/2018

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
no choice but to go get that win for mexico.
6 points might not be enough for one team in this group.

couldnt see S.Korea's first game. they should be easier in theory, but they cant be confident because the team got away with a win against Germany.

aim for the 3 points.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Doesn't sound like that at all. I've read his post on previous football match threads.
If you read some Korean media, that stance is not surprising. That is a bad team with a bad coach and the fans know it. Some even cheer for a collaps so that football Korea gets a needed reform. Korean social media is even harsher. After the last WC the team was pelted with yeot at the airport (Yeot meokeo! (eat yeot) is a korean phrase that basically means eff you).

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex Jones

Civetty

Jan 2, 2017
Will be interesting to see how South Korea fairs against a little smaller and less physical team. Size difference might been a large factor last game.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
I told myself I wasn't going to watch if Kim started up top. I guess I'm watching. Don't hate the lineup either, actually seems built to counter

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
If you read some Korean media, that stance is not surprising. That is a bad team with a bad coach and the fans know it. Some even cheer fore a collaps so that football Korea gets a needed reform. Korean social media is even harsher. After the last WC the team was pelted with yeot at the airport (Yeot meokeo! (eat yeot) is a korean phrase that basically means eff you).

If Bukhan ever does drop a nuke, I hope they aim at KFA headquarters

Reactions: Eisen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad