Euro: Group E: Italy vs. Sweden, 6/17/2016

canuckster19

Former CDC Mod
Sep 23, 2008
Gothenburg Sweden
This is glorious, someone translate it. I heard some javla's in there

I understand where he's coming from, he's basically wondering why Granqvist tripped and fell in front of the Italian attacker when he scored, even I wondered that, looked stupid and almost intentional.

He's also complaining about the coach, which is true, Swedish football sucks right now under Hamren, but at the same time it's pretty much sucked completely since they started to play Pass-it-to-Zlatan, when your team has one move, it's easy to beat.

Sweden of the early 00s was much better than this, with Larsson, Svensson and Ljungberg.

SenorDingDong

Apr 1, 2006
Toronto
Hard to tell if he tripped, Eder did a bit of a dummy shot / change of pace that I think threw him off. Either way, made it really easy for Eder.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Ibrahimovic the most overrated player in the last 20 years. He's lazy he's the ultimate selfish player and the best example of a guy who only scores against small teams and nations. When the going gets tough you never see him. And to make the package complete he's an idiot off the pitch as well...

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lazy isn't exactly the word I'd use to describe a soon to be 35 year old who scores at the best clip of his career.

And he's HARDLY an idiot.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2