Euro: Group C: Netherlands vs. Ukraine, 6/13/2021

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tuozzi

Dec 9, 2011
Turku
I dunno; I don't see this as a lucky win for the Netherlands. The Ukraine goals were kind of out of nowhere and the Netherlands had basically all the chances otherwise. It would have been more unlucky had they not won (and I'm not a fan of the current set-up/team). If the Netherlands are going to do anything they need Frenkie, Gini and Memphis to continue to be on top of their games because they're going to have to carry that team in its current iteration.
A little respect for Ukraine. They had some chances throughout the game and overall played really well I think. The Dutch just happened to be even better. I'll be rooting for both going forward.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
So? Pavard is a really good player as well. Not the most elegant player either but this isn't figure skating.
Weghorst is not a really good player and the Netherlands have many better options for that position. Him scoring a gifted goal doesn't change that as your post would imply trying to get some kind of gocha moment.

Reactions: robertmac43

DutchSenators

Dec 23, 2020
Holland wins 1 game and it's euphoria all over the country again :D Cute

Not really...

Can't wait for Belgium to choke in the 1/8 finals though. You have been so arrogant against the Dutch recent years now that we have a bit of an average squad. But your time is almost up, while we just get started. last chance..

Ontopic: the game vs Ukraine was pretty decent but dont see us get past the QF

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Shots fired. Twice apparently.
20111206-005m_2.jpg

Reactions: koyvoo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad