Euro: Group C: Austria vs. North Macedonia, 6/13/2021

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Was Alaba trying to get Arnautovic to shut up by grabbing his mouth that way?
He was ...you had to know that selfish clown would do something. Fancies himself as a homeless mans Ibrahimovic. Generally unlikeable and no where near as good as he thinks he is.. I would like to know what he said.

Reactions: luiginb

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
That's why European football rivalries are so fierce.

Every country on the continent used to rule the world at some point or at least be part of a kingdom or alliance that did.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Fair enough, until you realize that this "typical" Otto Wagner green was never used by Wagner himself but was applied randomly to many of his works in the 60s and 70s, meaning long after his death.

If you are talking about painted elements yes, but Wagner and others did use copper which acquires a similar color naturally.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
If you are talking about painted elements yes, but Wagner and others did use copper which acquires a similar color naturally.
I honestly like this explanation/interpretation.

At the same time I very much doubt that this was an actual reason for the design of the jerseys, tbh.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
If they're going to stick with Alaba in a back 3, how about:

Kalajdzic
Baumgartner - Sabitzer - Laimer - Lainer/Lazaro
Grillitsch
Alaba - Hinteregger - Lienhart​

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
He was ...you had to know that selfish clown would do something. Fancies himself as a homeless mans Ibrahimovic. Generally unlikeable and no where near as good as he thinks he is.. I would like to know what he said.

He was basically cursing one of the Macedonian players mother in Serbian (common curse phrase in that language), looked like Alioski. Couldn’t lip read what he said after as the players jumped on him lol. Though some Albanians are claiming he used a derogatory term during his rant

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
He was basically cursing one of the Macedonian players mother in Serbian (common curse phrase in that language), looked like Alioski. Couldn’t lip read what he said after as the players jumped on him lol. Though some Albanians are claiming he used a derogatory term during his rant

His statement on Instagram:

IMG_20210614_171342.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad