GDT: Group B - May 18 - Latvia vs Russia

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
Nice goal from Kucherov to Dadonov to Gusev. It's not a coincidence, these guys lead Team Russia in scoring at the tournament.

Kucherov and Dadonov have been the only NHL forwards that I have been impressed with so far (Gusev is still not an NHL player). Kovy and Ovy should be benched. Kuznetsov, meh. Anisimov is also very mediocre. Malkin is a shadow of his former self, sadly.

GX

Dec 28, 2011
Although I hate the childish gif game going on by Latvian federation, I love how they don't give a f*** about IIHF at this point. :D

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
I am so pissed. We're clearly losing this game anyway, but the quality of reffing (both IIHF and NHL) is such a joke. This is 21st century, we have sent a man to the moon, but hey - clear headshot (or clear handpass as was the case in SJS-STL series) - oh well - ref didn't see it, game goes on. @$)(@%*)*@&%(&%

Peter25

Sep 20, 2003
Visit site
Kovy and Ovy continue with their bad play. They lose every one-on-one battle. They misshandle passes frequently. They just stand around and do nothing when Latvia has the puck.

BENCH THEM!!!!

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Kovy and Ovy continue with their bad play. They lose every one-on-one battle. They misshandle passes frequently. They just stand around and do nothing when Latvia has the puck.

BENCH THEM!!!!

man, calm down, really. we all know its not gonna happen, there's no need to repeat the same thing over and over again

ijuka

May 14, 2016
It's understandable the players keep making dirty plays because they know the refs aren't calling them. That's what happens when you lose control of the game.

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
From my point of view, that elbowing into Batna's head was an obvious dirty hit. There are 4 refs on the ice and not single one could see this?

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
From my point of view, that elbowing into Batna's head was an obvious dirty hit. There are 4 refs on the ice and not single one could see this?

There is no question, puck his gone, he targets Batna's head with his elbow. Even if Batna's head is a little bit down. If he doesn't get suspended for tomorrow I don't understand the world anymore.

RobRayzor

Jun 23, 2016
Helsinki
refs-suck.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad