GDT: Group B - May 17 - Canada (0) vs Finland (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawnisen

Kaapo Kakko.
Feb 11, 2010
Finland
It's just something with this country, being able to perform year after year with average (mostly) players compared to the other teams!

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
No need to talk like that. You'll be facing a very underwhelming Sweden. If the Czechs and Russians can rout them, there's no reason to believe Canada can't. Especially since they'll be the team traveling.

Not saying Sweden can't surprise, but Canada is still the massive favorite going into that game.

I really don't think we are massive favourites at all. I fully think we're going to lose, we deserve all the insults that come our way.

It was a good tournament and enjoyable to talk with fans from other countries, but it looks like Canada will be out in the QFs.

Congrats again Suomi. They deserved the win.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Tough start but a good game. Talbot helped a lot though. Canada has all the offensive talent they need, if they wake up. North American team, international tournament, meaningless and lifeless non-playoff game, it was nothing new. So can't count them out yet, they'll bounce back when needed.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
So proud of our team tonight! :handclap:

Expected more from Canada. Perry is a despicable captain.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Thanks for tough game Canada. This really helps against some doubts on Laine. He truly looked like he belonged in that tough game.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Canadians are so insecure , God help them if their A team won't win the World Cup, they won't have an excuse to fall back to

Oh, they will say it is only Olympics that matter. Then if they lose the next Olympics, it will be that international competition doesn't matter!

WillTheThrill

Mar 2, 2016
It's funny how Leaf fans hate Laine but if the Leafs fell to the second pick we'd be hearing about how much better he is than Matthews.

I love Laine. If leafs fell to second pick Matthews would not be getting criticized and picked apart so much by leaf haters.

aphyro

För evigt trogen AIK
May 16, 2013
Sundsvall
I really don't think we are massive favourites at all. I fully think we're going to lose, we deserve all the insults that come our way.

It was a good tournament and enjoyable to talk with fans from other countries, but it looks like Canada will be out in the QFs.

Congrats again Suomi. They deserved the win.

Serriously you have nothing to be worried about with this team Sweden:laugh:! even your u20 team could beat this team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad