Euro: Group A: Turkey vs. Wales, 6/16/2021

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
This group is definitely still in the balance after the game earlier, and good thing for Turkey that this game is in Baku. They set up their base there and will have fans there, 31,000 fans are allowed. That's a lot. And almost all of them will support Turkey. I'll post team news closer to the game but I think Turkey will be making a lot of changes.

I'm watching the Wales match right now so I can't really judge anything they did. The result did open things back up for Turkey though.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Why Baku? Do they have nude pics of Ceferin or something? Barely any fans showed up for the first match anyway, just beyond confusing to have it somewhere that's like in the Middle East and nations that aren't even close to it except one. This should be a very convincing win for Wales, Ramsey and Bale have enough to score two against a weak mental team by themselves.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I’m thinking Turkey the good shows up today and they win this one comfortably. You never know with this team though.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
This group is definitely still in the balance after the game earlier, and good thing for Turkey that this game is in Baku. They set up their base there and will have fans there, 31,000 fans are allowed. That's a lot. And almost all of them will support Turkey. I'll post team news closer to the game but I think Turkey will be making a lot of changes.

I'm watching the Wales match right now so I can't really judge anything they did. The result did open things back up for Turkey though.
I just hope for a win...

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W

Funnily enough there would probable be a better Turkish crowd if the game was played in just about any Western European stadium.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Watching the goal back again again. Man, I really miss that elite movement Ramsey provided.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I am shocked at how poor Turkey have been but happy for Wales... I do enjoy seeing Kevin Kilbane's analysis..

Reactions: NyQuil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad