• Poll closed .

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
What the hell is Moreno talking about?

Nevermind. I got it.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Funny...I was just about to comment about how chaotic things have gotten any time the Swiss have put any pressure on their box.
Well, if you’re flinging your body, you’ve probably had a gap opened that you’d rather have closed, but they’re still committed to sacrificing themselves physically despite becoming the Brazil of Europe :sarcasm:

Reactions: cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Well, if you’re flinging your body, you’ve probably had a gap opened that you’d rather have closed, but they’re still committed to sacrificing themselves physically despite becoming the Brazil of Europe :sarcasm:
Like I was gunna say:

"Italy remind me of an early Jogi side. Shaky in the back, dangerous on the counter, wasteful in the final third."

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
I don't blame Jogi for the shaky defense. We don't have CBs like Kohler anymore. Not for quite some time.
Like I was gunna say:

"Italy remind me of an early Jogi side. Shaky in the back, dangerous on the counter, wasteful in the final third."

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
They get pluspoints from me because there are no more bonebreakers on the team.

I give them a big + for not being boring with the lead and keeping the foot on the gas.

If they just imported some Spanish women into the arena/stadium I'd give them an A+

Reactions: gary69

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It’s a very good thing Immoble is an Italian footballer and not a Canadian hockey player

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Ciro is absolutely horrible when he plays for Italy. I don't understand why the keep him and why Kean was dropped.
He's played well this tournament. 2 goals but some great off the ball movement to draw defenders away including his great decoy run on the second goal today. And he's miles ahead of Kean, who doesn't belong anywhere near this squad.

Reactions: Eisen and CapZzZzZz

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Don't give him praise, Ciro's still a cuck when he puts on that Italy jersey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad