GDT: Group A • Dec. 31 • Canada vs. Sweden • Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
What a little diver :laugh: Good grief Sweden bullying the Little Canadian forwards

He has been absolutely dropping some Swedes with good clean hits this game and he's outweighed by minimum 15 pounds on every guy.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Stromes release isn't NHL ready yet. I don't know how many times Ive yelled at Marner to shoot. Does he not have faith on his shot ? I know it's a bit weak but you just gotta grip it and rip man. !

Keep it up boys
the passes were at his feet. If he shot that, the puck would be out of control and he couldnt get the one timer of right. He should have spread out a bit more.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Love how offended everyone is about Konecny's dive, but no comment on the Swedish embellishment on the "high stick" earlier.

Shink

Sep 25, 2014

Huge dive and thankfully 90% of the Canadians on here seem to recognize.

On the other hand, they're all praising him for "drawing the call." I wonder what HF's reaction would be if a Swede did that. Probably significantly less forgiving in this thread.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
I want a final between Sweden and our eastern brothers. We are the two classiest teams. :)

Not gonna happen, but one can dream. :popcorn:

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Stromes release isn't NHL ready yet. I don't know how many times Ive yelled at Marner to shoot. Does he not have faith on his shot ? I know it's a bit weak but you just gotta grip it and rip man. !

Keep it up boys
Marner definitely needs to simplify his game. His talent is obvious, but he's trying to be too fancy, roaming all over the ice, just not playing with a lot of structure. Needs to use that talent more opportunistically, within the system.

86Habs

May 4, 2009
Yeah, Konecny dove there.

Strome telegraphs his wristers about 3 seconds in advance. He'll get rocked in the NHL unless he shortens up his release.

Shink

Sep 25, 2014
Love how offended everyone is about Konecny's dive, but no comment on the Swedish embellishment on the "high stick" earlier.

Where are the offended parties? All i see here is people praising Konecny for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad