GDT: Group A • Dec. 27 • Slovakia 3, Latvia 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamzik

Dec 18, 2008
The officiating has been weird. Slovakia has had one minute of powerplay time, versus 10+ minutes for Latvia. Dolnik getting 2 minutes for dropping his gloves. SVK getting called for intentional offside. WTH. :)

Harv

R.I.P. Pavol.
Dec 30, 2007
Which is strange because the FastHockey stream is shown as a TSN score bar.

But it's a in-house camera feed with less than seasoned announcers.

Kamzik

Dec 18, 2008
Wow Jurco set up Mraz beautifully there. Gudlevskis is standing on his head.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
It may just be TSN cameras covering it just for clips to use. Re: Highlights and for upcoming games to use for highlights etc.

2-1 Slovaks Tvrdon tucks in a rebound.

Kamzik

Dec 18, 2008
You can't stop Marek Tvrdon. You can only hope to contain him. SVK 2 LAT 1.

mn0733

Dec 20, 2011
From what I heard during the problems they had in edmonton one of the fasthockey producers were in the facebook chat said that TSN runs the cameras all the games and Fasthockey uses their own announcers with TSN feed being used. . In this game TSN is not showing the game but their cameras are being used mixed in with in house cameras. That is why you see TSN replays on other games and TSN scoreline is because they are the official feed for all games. The announcers are Rob Hunter pbp and I think Colin Tiggler they are Canadian broadcasters.

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006
Uh.... I didnt know pelss had two sticks? Because one was clearly on the ice, or am i mis understanding the call?

It looked like he took his right hand off his own stick and used it to hit Mraz (with Mraz's stick)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Is that Bob McKenzie doing the color commentary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad