NBA Grizzlies suspend Ja Morant... again

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
So this guy in the video......... his friend

is the same guy who banned from all NBA arena's for a year after he came onto the court and challenged a pacers player

The same guy who threatened a security guard with a gun with that whole finish line thing

now this

this dude sounds like an absolute cancer of a friend.

Reactions: jcs0218

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

is the same guy who banned from all NBA arena's for a year after he came onto the court and challenged a pacers player

The same guy who threatened a security guard with a gun with that whole finish line thing

now this

Unfortunately, Morant is being dragged down by this friend, instead of the friend realizing that Morant hit the lottery with his basketball talents and would be able to bring him up with him, but rather than leave that life behind, he wants to remain in it.

Morant needs an intervention to cut this guy out of his life.

Elvis P

You ain't nothin but a hound dog
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Gilbert Arenas was a great player. I'd give Ja a lifetime ban.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
I don't get it. It's stupid regardless but this guy didn't have that kind of upbringing. I believe he was very well off and didn't get involved in any kind of gang activity. So it's not a culture he grew up with that he can't shake off like some players. Why start acting like this after you've become successful?
Yeah the whole thing is basically him cosplaying as something he isn't. Great player to watch, hopefully he matures before his career gets seriously derailed.

Apr 28, 2010
100% with Barkley on this one. Ja obviously doesn't give a crap about consequences. At this point, taking the game away from him might be the only solution.

Reactions: PeteWorrell
Sep 19, 2008
heard on first take he shouldn't even play until jan 2024

half the f***ing season is fine by me.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

now this

If one of my close friends made it to the NBA (or any pro sports league) and took me along for the ride, I would do everything in my power to NOT put him in compromising situations.

He gets to life the best life simply by hanging around with Ja ...... why would you ruin that.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
If one of my close friends made it to the NBA (or any pro sports league) and took me along for the ride, I would do everything in my power to NOT put him in compromising situations.

He gets to life the best life simply by hanging around with Ja ...... why would you ruin that.
I used to do a graveyard shift ( 12:30 am to 8:30 am ) doing security at a building called Viva Tower here in Vancouver. The first 6 floors were all businesses and the rest were residential. A lot of actors and musicians stayed there when they were filming or recording but we also had a few Grizzlies live there. The names I remember when I worked there ( 1999 + 2000 ) were Stromile Swift, Isaac Austin , Tony Massenberg, Erik Strickland ( the first time I met him he told me that he was happy that English was the first language used in Vancouver:banghead: ) and Othella Harrington. Anyway - I was shocked at just how many guys were in each players group/entourage/posse. A non-star like Ike Austin always had about 8 to 10 guys with him which helps to explain why a lot of NBA players blow through their earnings. When you support a bunch of friends and family it probably gets pretty damn expensive. :nod:

Reactions: BSHH and Voight

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
Look at this sick card I picked up. Glock relic. Club used too.

IMG_2425.jpeg

Sep 19, 2008
hopefully he finally gets the message. quitting social media is only healthy for him. he is always on social media showing off his guns maybe he shouldn't do that on a phone no more man. sounds like his family intervened and told him to shape up. you're a man. you're the face of a franchise. you can't be doing that shit.

So good. leave social media. he will likely be suspended until january and i don't want him playing again until 2024. No more fooling around, no more kid gloves with this jabroni

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
IMG-9126.jpg

This guy really fumbled the bag.

All because he wanted to be a gangsta wannabe, which he wasn't about that life.

Yup and from what I understand he dint even really grow up in the projects or slums. So its not as if he grew up around gangsters/guns 24/7 or has siblings involved in that stuff. Had a fairly safe and normal upbringing. Which makes all this 10x worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad