The 100th Meridian
Disappointed.

Gnight all - lets get em next time.

me-riding-off-into-the-sunset-on-the-funny-farm.gif

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Remember last month, when we were excited about this team? They were having fun, we were having fun? Most of us were becoming believers? A few of us held out. We weren't ready to believe. I was almost ready to believe.

They've lost five of seven in very convincing fashion. Philadelphia is one of the worst teams in the east, and they shut out the Jets. The Jets have generated f*** all five on five over the last few games. What the f*** is with this team? What happened to the vibes? What happened to the good old Bones brigade thing?

This team is pathetic right now. They need a rest in the worst way. I don't think they've had two days off in a row more than once in the last 2 months. No, this is beyond just rest. Every team has schedules like this. The good teams with the best depth persevere. When you have mediocre depth and poor defense, you get this. It's pathetic.

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
dam shame...everyone is talking about th jets being canada s best team on tv and they come up with last few games

Reactions: imec

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I feared that what Bowness did earlier this week was this season's "breaking up Connor-PLD-Svechnikov" moment.

PLD should have been benched for the rest of the game after the penalty he took on Konecny... one of the more selfish plays I have seen this season. He was crap outside of the penalty as well.

Another absolute stinker by Stanley.

Really nice of the Jets and Bowness to reveal their true selves to Chevy before he did anything dramatic with giving up future assets to help them now. I think this is good information for Chevy to have and suggests the most prudent course of action is not giving up much in the way futures at the deadline.

ChadBigly

May 5, 2021
Remember last month, when we were excited about this team? They were having fun, we were having fun? Most of us were becoming believers? A few of us held out. We weren't ready to believe. I was almost ready to believe.

They've lost five of seven in very convincing fashion. Philadelphia is one of the worst teams in the east, and they shut out the Jets. The Jets have generated f*** all five on five over the last few games. What the f*** is with this team? What happened to the vibes? What happened to the good old Bones brigade thing?

This team is pathetic right now. They need a rest in the worst way. I don't think they've had two days off in a row more than once in the last 2 months. No, this is beyond just rest. Every team has schedules like this. The good teams with the best depth persevere. When you have mediocre depth and poor defense, you get this. It's pathetic.
I think they'll get their mojo back. But this doesn't bode well for post season success.

Reactions: imec and FinJetster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad