Griffith or Cunningham

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I like Griffith but for a 4th line/PK role Cunningham should be here. Combine the fact that Cunningham is:

A 4th year pro (vs. Griffith who is a 2nd year)
Can play all 3 forward positions
Has Claude's trust (by evidence he's been killing penalties)
Must clear waivers to be demoted
Has nothing left to learn at the AHL level

It's a no-brainer. Much more to gain short-term and long-term by having Griffith hone his craft in Providence.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I like Griffith but for a 4th line/PK role Cunningham should be here. Combine the fact that Cunningham is:

It's a no-brainer. Much more to gain short-term and long-term by having Griffith hone his craft in Providence.

Besides the fact that the guy has a hard working pedigree (not sure about Griffith) Cunningham (beside ALL of the above) hits like a hammer. I like his hunger level.

Alan Ryan

Jun 1, 2006

Thanks. I agree with all your thoughts here.

TimThomas24

Jun 13, 2013
For the 4th line RW its a no brainer. Cunningham. Griffith would be useless 6mins a game with paille and soup.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I think Cunningham should be sent down, he hasn't done anything at all. Not that Griffith was amazing but I think he was more effective. Discuss

Cunningham stays between the two

Really like Griff`s game, needs some work in some areas but year 2 as a pro, hardly a shock. Cunningham has done his job well on the 4th, good quick puck pursuit on the 4th along with Paille

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad