Recalled/Assigned: Griffith/Czarnik up per Emergency Recall

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Interesting to see of Czarnik gets to play. If he looks good in practice, I hope Julien gives him a shot at 3C.

Griffith, I doubt sees any ice time in games. I'd rather see Randell in over Hayes or Connolly.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Randell needs to be dressed against St. Louis --even if it is to keep Reaves occupied. Oh, of course, scoring another goal.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
Interesting to see of Czarnik gets to play. If he looks good in practice, I hope Julien gives him a shot at 3C.

Griffith, I doubt sees any ice time in games. I'd rather see Randell in over Hayes or Connolly.

I watched Czarnik play way back in October in an exhibition game against the Sabres and he looked very good.
Could skate, had great vision, made some nice passes.
His first year point total in the AHL would suggest he is ready for an audition in the NHL.
I hope he plays tomorrow, would be nice to see how he has improved.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Let's fantasize and say that Czarnik plays and has a great few games for the B's, really tears it up... Is he eligible to play in this years NHL playoffs (of course, IF they make the playoffs).

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
Let's fantasize and say that Czarnik plays and has a great few games for the B's, really tears it up... Is he eligible to play in this years NHL playoffs (of course, IF they make the playoffs).

A stoked forge to create a new steel!

Too dramatic?

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
If they're up under emergency recall, whether they play or not has to do with the status of the injured players. Putting them in for a healthy scratch would revoke the emergency status.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Griffith and Koko will be trade bait near the draft, either for picks or as part of packages to get players we need.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
If they're up under emergency recall, whether they play or not has to do with the status of the injured players. Putting them in for a healthy scratch would revoke the emergency status.

Although I think Czarnik is likely a spooner replacement. Griffith for Connolly. So if it is Connolly do they have to play Randell (13th forward first). I can't recall all the rules for call ups on emergency bases other than the called up player has to go back once the injured player can play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad