Recalled/Assigned: Greg McKegg called up

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
McKegg is not some scrub like you guys are making out. If he had a tad more offensive ability, he'd be a bottom 6 nhl center without a doubt. I'd rather have him right now than Rocco, who's a nightmare defensively right now. Our main issue tight now is giving up goals, not scoring them.

Sure, but I don't see how Rocco would be considered. McKegg is a center, Rocco has no chance really of being one in the NHL, sure hasn't been used like one. My question is, why wasn't Knight called back up? He showed some nice promise here, wins tons of faceoffs, and can occasionally chip in offensively.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Sure, but I don't see how Rocco would be considered. McKegg is a center, Rocco has no chance really of being one in the NHL, sure hasn't been used like one. My question is, why wasn't Knight called back up? He showed some nice promise here, wins tons of faceoffs, and can occasionally chip in offensively.

My guess is to get a look at almost everyone to see how they are in the NHL.

I wanted to see Knight back up, as well

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
At this point it seems like Tallon is throwing Bleep against the wall and hoping something sticks. For as lucky as this team was with injuries early in the year, they have piled up now and the depth just isn't there in the organization to deal with it. This is where we all look around and wonder where the heck is Dave Bolland?.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
At this point it seems like Tallon is throwing Bleep against the wall and hoping something sticks. For as lucky as this team was with injuries early in the year, they have piled up now and the depth just isn't there in the organization to deal with it. This is where we all look around and wonder where the heck is Dave Bolland?.

To be fair, most teams don't have the depth to cover up for the loss of 5 players, 3 of which are vital pieces.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad