Great News for Jarrod Maidens

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
For those wondering I was in South Africa working at an orphanage and i didn't get any internet.Thats why I haven't been posting, i volunteered and built some houses for 6 weeks. There was internet in the city but I opted not to cause I worked 10-12 hour days and just didn't have time, couldn't talk to my family or anyone until I got home but all the contact was by the phone that could dial out of country for 5 mins, basically wake up at the orphanage, serve breakfast for the kids, supervise for a bit, than help build houses at another location in the city I was staying in, than I would go back to the orphanage and would participate in many different activites and had to engage and everything since the kids needed allegiance and devotion etc.

It was really busy I called it a vacation cause I was in Africa but it was basically work.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Nice Jose. Good man.

Also this is great news. Maidens could really end up as a feel-good story for the Sens. Even if he doesn't hopefully he can just stay healthy and move on from a really horrible incident.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Very happy to hear that he's healthy again, that's the most important thing.

Not expecting much as a prospect though after missing that much time. Hoping for the best, but just glad to hear he's recovered.

Senator Stanley

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
Wanting to get back and expecting to be ready aren't enough to get me as excited as the OP, though probably little is. Until he's playing, or at least taking part fully in training camp, it's still very much wait and see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad