Great collectibles

Status
Not open for further replies.

chooch*

I see the Big M is now selling his old stuff.

Wouldnt the Henderson puck be worth the most as a hockey collectible. Or is that just for Canadians? Anyone know what happened to it?

Maybe a US 1980 Gold medal?

reckoning

Jan 4, 2005
chooch said:

Wouldnt the Henderson puck be worth the most as a hockey collectible. Or is that just for Canadians? Anyone know what happened to it?

I heard somewhere that Pat Stapleton picked it up after the goal and kept it.

Ogopogo*

chooch said:

The rarest of rare is the greatest collectible...

...an intelligent post by chooch.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
I don't have any valuable hockey stuff, but I had some great autographs when I was a kid, wish I had saved them to show to my own children.... I love old programs and stuff when I come across them in boxes.

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
Bring Back Bucky said:
I don't have any valuable hockey stuff, but I had some great autographs when I was a kid, wish I had saved them to show to my own children.... I love old programs and stuff when I come across them in boxes.

I got both Maurice Richard and Henri Richard to sign a Molson Export Label from a Stubby bottle that has a little circle in the corner with a Montreal Canadiens Logo.

Also have a program from the Ottawa Nationals WHA team with Bobby Hull on the cover which he signed for me.

chooch*

cup2006sensrule said:
I got both Maurice Richard and Henri Richard to sign a Molson Export Label from a Stubby bottle that has a little circle in the corner with a Montreal Canadiens Logo.

Also have a program from the Ottawa Nationals WHA team with Bobby Hull on the cover which he signed for me.

I like that pic of Morenz and gang at a dinner on juteaus.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad