[GRAPHIC] Swedish junior league: demolishes other player's face with an axe chop

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
Sweden has even more "progressive" laws than Finland, so this guy probably got 1-2 games for this right? Didn't leave the rink either?

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
In fairness I need to see the video. But are we sure the kid didn’t take a high stick and then bite himself in the lip trying to draw blood and the extra 2?

Hopefully it was two for high sticking and two for embellishment.

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
In fairness I need to see the video. But are we sure the kid didn’t take a high stick and then bite himself in the lip trying to draw blood and the extra 2?

Yea I'm sure Sweden's biggest news magazine would just pull this out their ass. Fake news.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh

Does the kid have fangs? Otherwise this seems incredibly unlikely.

Edit: missed sarcasm

Last edited:
Reactions: Number8

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
I'm in no way condoning what stick guy did - it's messed up, criminal, and way overboard - but maybe this kid learns not to squirt your water at a player skating by while you're being a punk on the bench.
Hard lesson.

Subban should have done this to Thornton. Maybe he would’ve learned to not be such a punk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad