Grantland Feature

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Very entertaining feature. Ekblad the Deck Boy and sous chef fitting in well with Willie and Megan. Just a fun team you have here.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Really great stuff.

Also thought this article on top 10 most pub-worthy nhlers was interesting. We have two of the 10 mentioned, and Thornton with an honorable mention. Not bad. #character

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Reading this made me feel better about the ending to this season. Sometimes teams are successful because of the character off the ice.

I don't think the Kings were the most skilled team last season and in '12 and '14, but having guys in the locker room like Mitchell helped a team beat the superpower teams in the NHL to win Lord Stanley.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Reading this made me feel better about the ending to this season. Sometimes teams are successful because of the character off the ice.

I don't think the Kings were the most skilled team last season and in '12 and '14, but having guys in the locker room like Mitchell helped a team beat the superpower teams in the NHL to win Lord Stanley.

Kopitar was absolutely beastly last year. arguably a Hart candidate.

Jeff Carter can score every night when he actually plays.

NewEraPanther

#CatsAreComing
Apr 8, 2014
Miami
Glad you all enjoyed it

I know the last few games haven't finished how we would have liked (TBL, MTL, NYR), but this team has made huge strides and are really looking like a cohesive unit. They are a young team with some real quality veteran leadership. I am proud of their progress and am excited for the rest of this year, and to an extent, even more excited to see where their continued development takes them in the future. This team has a bright future!

:cheers: Lets go Panthers!

ursavolta

Aug 9, 2010
miami, Fl
Absolutely loved the article. It has a sort of "breath of fresh air" type of approach to it. It wasn't stale and seemed more personal when you read it, great stuff man.

Keep writing! :handclap:

NewEraPanther

#CatsAreComing
Apr 8, 2014
Miami
Absolutely loved the article. It has a sort of "breath of fresh air" type of approach to it. It wasn't stale and seemed more personal when you read it, great stuff man.

Keep writing! :handclap:

I just want to clarify that I did not write the article. I just found it yesterday and wanted to share it within our community.

I am glad you all enjoyed it though! Will keep you all posted if I find another one in the future!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad