Grand Rapids Griffins sign Grewe

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
I was hoping he'd get some games with Saginaw to be honest, nice to see him in North America but I don't think he'll ever develop his offense to be more than a 4th liner jumping straight to the AHL

guess there's nothing that can really be done about it with the OHL still not playing any games though, just got dealt some bad luck there as far as Grewe's development goes

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
tumblr_p0me07ZZKa1qa3yd1o4_540.gifv

Excited to see him on this side of the pond, think his game lends itself more to how hockey is played over here.

ThankGord

Jul 11, 2018
GR, MI
Love it, I want to see this infamous aggression up close. Should be able to let loose a little more in NA.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Love it, I want to see this infamous aggression up close. Should be able to let loose a little more in NA.

I think people will be disappointed with his aggression. Gets a little overblown because people arent used to it in Sweden like in North America. Smith will be the more aggressive of the two on this side for sure.

ThankGord

Jul 11, 2018
GR, MI
I think people will be disappointed with his aggression. Gets a little overblown because people arent used to it in Sweden like in North America. Smith will be the more aggressive of the two on this side for sure.

Definitely possible and one of the main reasons I want to see what he can do in the AHL, see if the hype is real. He's been playing with men in the SHL so going to juniors wouldn't tell us much. Him and Givani on a line could be fun.

Reactions: newfy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad