Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins Discussion

Christien

May 1, 2010
Way too many penalties for GR, and a lot of the guys just look off. L'esperance, Hirose, and a couple of other guys have been struggling. Refs also not calling anything, it's kind of crazy.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Kasper doesn’t generate anything.

giphy.gif

Edit - here's the Kasper clip

bUt I WaTcHeD tHe FiRsT aNd He SuCkEd…

cjeagle

Jul 10, 2016
Chicago
A little known fact - out of Wallstedt, Askarov, and Cossa, Cossa's 23-24 AHL season is the one with the highest save percentage.

Just saying.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020

It’s crazy seeing Spencer Knight in the AHL for a full year. Big oof.

Also Askarov behind a Nashville D should scare us. If they can get a 2nd line next year they’ll be really realgud.

Reactions: Realgud

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL

Also Askarov behind a Nashville D should scare us. If they can get a 2nd line next year they’ll be really realgud.
They have Bobrovski for two more season and his NMC and NTC kick in after this season as well. Nearly 15 mil in goalies is wild.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Kasper was highly impressive any time I watched the Griffins in the 2nd half. But I can see how someone turning on one period at random, with a critical eye expecting greatness every shift, would not be stunned by what Kasper does. That's not really what his game is about.
Really excited to see how he (and the others) do in the playoffs. Hoping for a nice run.

Reactions: Konnan511

steafo

Sep 26, 2005
Michigan

Is Askarov an upgrade over Saros???? Saros isn't exactly a bad goaltender. Am I missing something here???

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad