Grabner

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
I remembered in older threads in comparison to Tlusty, they said Grabner would become the better of the two. Is that still accurate?

In all fairness, I believe that thread was going around the time Grabner was on his hottest streak, scoring goals at a torrid pace.

If we're going off of pure potential, I think it's close, Grabner has the potential to at least be as good.

But if you throw the character factor in the mix, along with the intangibles, I don't know that it's as close.

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
In all fairness, I believe that thread was going around the time Grabner was on his hottest streak, scoring goals at a torrid pace.

If we're going off of pure potential, I think it's close, Grabner has the potential to at least be as good.

But if you throw the character factor in the mix, along with the intangibles, I don't know that it's as close.

In what I have seen/heard from both of them, in pure goal scoring, Grabner has higher potential, but in playmaking and two-way play, Tlusty has the potential. Plus he was solid in the OHL playoffs so it could be an indication of how he can perform under pressure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad