GDT: Gotta Get a Bigger Boat: Sharks at Sabres, Jan 15., 2024, 12:00 pm EST

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
What can you say a but a game like this? This is a game between two teams that are hockey teams. Yup, two teams of hockey players playing hockey in this game.

Reactions: My Cozen Dylan

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Hopefully UPL in net. Would be nice to see Granato go with a "starter"

Give UPL the chance to run with it.

What can you say a but a game like this? This is a game between two teams that are hockey teams. Yup, two teams of hockey players playing hockey in this game.
For as much as I bash Adams and Granato I haven't given up hope yet. Win tonight and get back to .500 hockey.

After that anything can happen.

Last edited:

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
Hopefully UPL in net. Would be nice to see Granato go with a "starter"

Give UPL the chance to run with it.

For as much as I bash Adams and Granato I haven't given up hope yet. Win tonight and get back to .500 hockey.

After that anything can happen.
They need to rattle off 3 wins in a row to get to .500. And that’s fake hockey 500

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
They need to rattle off 3 wins in a row to get to .500. And that’s fake hockey 500
Oh I dont disagree, its mount everest to climb and if we don't make the playoffs I hope we get the 1st overall pick or best pick possible but that being said for 13 years hope is all we got :laugh:

Sharks
Ducks
Lightning
Blackhawks

Its not impossible to get back to .500 in the next 4 games.

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
I have a riddle for you.

Two teams play a hockey game.

One must win.

The other must lose.

But both teams will leave a loser.

How is this possible???

(SOLUTION: The Sabres and Sharks are the two teams)

Reactions: Paxon

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Was hoping the Sharks were new to the east coast which would be a 9am game in Pacific time but looks like they've been around for about a week. Shouldn't really need any excuses in this one though.

Hope all of you homeowners are safe

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
I'm going to this game as part of a work outing. Didn't realize it was a holiday when I signed up. But I get a floating PTO day out of it and only worked a half day from home this morning. So I got 1.5 days off out of it. Pretty sweet deal.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Watch this game or go paint a popcorn ceiling?

IMG_0610.gif

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
This afternoon we have the toilet bowl before the NFL Playoffs.

f*** this Sabres team so very much, f*** the lot of them.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I'm going to this game as part of a work outing. Didn't realize it was a holiday when I signed up. But I get a floating PTO day out of it and only worked a half day from home this morning. So I got 1.5 days off out of it. Pretty sweet deal.

I mean, other than the toxic part - that it involves the Sabres.

Reactions: BFLO

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Hoping for a win for ya

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
A noon game on a Monday is so weird. Not sure if I’ll watch or do school work for my semester that starts tomorrow. Not sure which way to torture myself. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad