Post-Game Talk: Got schooled by Patrick Kane and the Hawks. Leafs lose 4-0.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
tumblr_inline_mkipwqW63L1qz4rgp-1.gif

Our team ****ing sucks at playing possession hockey. Honestly, I don't know how Nonis has a job after Burke was fired.

Burke and Nonis could not have done a better job at assembling the worst group of players if they tried for a 100 years.

Carlyle sucks but he's not the main culprit.

I truly hope Mark Hunter was hired to replace Nonis as GM. The Hunters know their ****ing hockey.

Dale Hunter came in and helped the Caps win against the Cup winning Bruins in 7 games. London Knights churn out NHL players like butter.

Kessel -> Floater with good skill. His skill alone gets him to PPG each season yet he can contribute so much more if he gave a damn.

Phaneuf -> Stands there for 80% of the time.

JvR -> Semi floater.

Bozak -> **** off.

Lupul -> **** off.

Reimer and Bernier, wish you guys had a better team in front of you. This isn't your fault.

Gary Batman

Aug 4, 2014
This was a statement game. We battled really hard tonight. Just that we didn't get the bounces tonight.

-James Reimer (especially the last line)

edit: i am not pinning this loss on reimer, just what he'd say after the game.

Last edited:

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
15 of the next 19 on the road. Strap in folks, the 18 wheeler is tilting.

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
Gardiner 3rd star?
Media is really trying to push the "It's not gardiner!" agenda eh?

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Stats aside, Tonight was a night that showcased why Kane is a better player than Kessel is.

Not producer, but better player. A guy so skilled that goes into the dirty areas and is not afraid on the ice is a sick player. Kane is.

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
Look at how the Blackhawks salute their fans, that's why they're such a good team.

They appreciate the loyalty of the fans who make them what they are.

Since 2010.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
feels bad man. our december/january losing streak is well underway i see. :shakehead

#firecarlyle

Coaching change isn't going to change anything. Nonis needs to be canned and we need a clear plan going ahead.

Continuing with a flawed core that we all know isn't good enough to compete for more than the 8th spot in the standing is insanity.

I am not saying we should tank because that isn't the only way to win but this core needs to change in a big way. There is far too much failure and choking attached with this group.

They can play so much better but choose not to. It's frustrating as a fan to see a team half ass it nearly every night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad