Got A Question about the team? Fantasy? History? Trade Proposal? ASK HERE!

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Started strong but being a 18/19 yr old enduring the grind of a 82 game schedule took it's toll on him. Some mental breakdowns more than anything.

Not discouraged about him though, no doubt he's a #1 d-man in the making he's just too smart and skilled not to be.

aboriginal

lou ****ing sucks
Mar 10, 2006
LV-426
i think the 82 game schedule and that trucking from subby had an effect on him. outside of his rookie mistakes, he shows tons of promise and will only get better and more confident. what i feel needs a real looking at is his confidence in his puck carrying. he really sortve...well sucks at it. but it was his rookie year and i think he was just playing it safe. really really really....really safe.

MJB Devils23*

i think the 82 game schedule and that trucking from subby had an effect on him. outside of his rookie mistakes, he shows tons of promise and will only get better and more confident. what i feel needs a real looking at is his confidence in his puck carrying. he really sortve...well sucks at it. but it was his rookie year and i think he was just playing it safe. really really really....really safe.

Yea his puck play was god awful at times. He's proven he can make good passes, and has a nice shot. But now he needs consistency. His foot speed isn't great either.

Lint07

Nov 21, 2004
Montreal
www.HockeyTradeRumors.com
Just picked Zajac in a playoffs pool (picked him twice, actually as players were available x2 each) banking on the fact that he's centering the 1st line and would pass under the radar because of his lack of production this year.

Now it is a 200$ pool and I am a bit worried about his production since coming back from injury.. Anyone could reassure me? What kind of prodution do you guys expect from him in the playoffs?

thanks!

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
Zach Parise

Hi all (Habs fan coming in peace :)),

I just wanted to know how Zach Parise is as a hockey player, what are its strengths and weaknesses? I heard that he was good on P.K.
He's a sniper?

Thank you in advance Devils fans and good luck for the playoffs! :nod:

Dead

Mar 7, 2010
AoW Land

I just wanted to know how Zach Parise is as a hockey player, what are its strengths and weaknesses? I heard that he was good on P.K.
He's a sniper?

He is terrible.

Tedenboozled

Mar 4, 2011

He's a sniper?

Meh. Henrique carried that PK to success, he was just riding his coat-tails.

He's a sniper?

Girls.png

He takes a metric ****ton of shots, they just don't hit the net. But when they do, it's right in the goalie's logo.

A younger, (slightly) taller, opposite-winged version of Brian Gionta.

MJB Devils23*

Anyways, Zach is kind of a playmaker type grinder. He doesn't have a hard shot, but he does have a deceptive and sneaky shot. He shoots when goalies least expect it, and he's deadly accurate with his shot as well. He's a decent passer, but his bread and butter is 2 feet in front of the crease. If he's allowed an inch in front of the net to move, he will burn you. He also has good foot speed, and gives it his all 100% of the time each and every shift.

The guy has been around for 7 seasons...have you never watched him play or something?

Maybe he's a new fan of hockey? Don't understand the rudeness.

Pattysaurus

Oct 28, 2007
New York
Maybe he's a new fan of hockey? Don't understand the rudeness.

Fair enough. My apologies.

Anyways, Zach is kind of a playmaker type grinder. He doesn't have a hard shot, but he does have a deceptive and sneaky shot. He shoots when goalies least expect it, and he's deadly accurate with his shot as well. He's a decent passer, but his bread and butter is 2 feet in front of the crease. If he's allowed an inch in front of the net to move, he will burn you. He also has good foot speed, and gives it his all 100% of the time each and every shift.

This. Parise may not be the most talented but he makes up for that by giving his all every shift in every game. Kids wanting to play should watch him.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Just picked Zajac in a playoffs pool (picked him twice, actually as players were available x2 each) banking on the fact that he's centering the 1st line and would pass under the radar because of his lack of production this year.

Now it is a 200$ pool and I am a bit worried about his production since coming back from injury.. Anyone could reassure me? What kind of prodution do you guys expect from him in the playoffs?

thanks!

I usually don't do point predictions, and I won't start now. What I can say is that since he's been back he's been one of, if not the, best players on the ice. Looks fully recovered from his injury and playing with Kovy or Parise or both will certainly present him a lot of opportunities to put up points. I'd just expect that most of those points will be assists.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Ya, he'll get a ton of assists, but I hope you're getting goals elsewhere. With two 30 goal scorers on his line, I don't expect him to be taking a lot of shots.

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
Zach Parise

Hey everyone (Habs fan coming in peace :))

I just wanted to know how Zach Parise is as a hockey player, what are its strengths and weaknesses? I do not know much about him and many people talk about him on Habs board. I saw him play a few times, but I don't know any more than that

Thank you in advance NJD fans and good luck against the Panthers!

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
Holy ****, I never saw that my thread from yesterday was moved. I thought that it was deleted, it wasn't there anymore. :amazed:

Btw, I'm not a new fan of hockey. I just want to know more information about him.

I thought Parise was going to the Wild????

Nope. He's coming to Montreal and he's gonna play with Plekanec. :naughty:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad