GOSH BLESS COMCAST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Spoke to a Comcast rep today. He put me in touch with the Department of Service. They gave me great care & Troubleshoot`d the issue`s i was having with my Service. We took care of the extra charge`s on my Bill. Overall I got great Service from Comcast & would recommend Comcast 9 time`s out of 9.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I got into a Screaming match with Comcast today. First of all how many f***ing time`s do i have to yell REPRESENTATIVE into the Fone to speak 2 a actual human. They finally put me in touch with Saahil from Comcast. I could barely understand a f***ing word he was saying. Then he wanted me to sign a Mandatory 2 year agreement. U can kiss my ass. U call these idiot`s `n` all they do is give u the runaround, they never actually solve anything. F*** comcast, I will never shop there again.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I got into a Screaming match with Comcast today. First of all how many f***ing time`s do i have to yell REPRESENTATIVE into the Fone to speak 2 a actual human. They finally put me in touch with Saahil from Comcast. I could barely understand a f***ing word he was saying. Then he wanted me to sign a Mandatory 2 year agreement. U can kiss my ass. U call these idiot`s `n` all they do is give u the runaround, they never actually solve anything. F*** comcast, I will never shop there again.

What would your gr8 Gram’papple have done??

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
2 year Agreement. That is how they get you. Because then they lock u in to their premium Service, who the hell need`s Hbo, Star`s, Showtime. I Watch 3 show`s & the New`s. They were showing on the new`s yesterday a big accident on the Boulevard. Horrible stuff. My buddy William Chestnut was in a horrible Wreck once. He was lucky to make it out of there Alive. `n` now he is stuck paying for Comcast`s horrible Service.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Honest to Gosh. I will never use Comcast again. The worst service i have ever receive`d. U call their technical support, they have no idea what the hell they are doing . I spoke with Jamaal from Comcast, he gave me a runaround, Now they want to have someone come out and look at it. So that`s another day off work. They never keep there appointment`s, so then u spend a hour on the fone getting a Refund credit. I am fed up. We are looking at Verizon now. They offer every channel for $49.99 a month for 2 year`s & that include`s there premium service. So that is the same as the 2 year agreement with Comcast for way less money. Comcast is a ripoff, i will be contacting the Better Business Bureau.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Honest to Gosh. I will never use Comcast again. The worst service i have ever receive`d. U call their technical support, they have no idea what the hell they are doing . I spoke with Jamaal from Comcast, he gave me a runaround, Now they want to have someone come out and look at it. So that`s another day off work. They never keep there appointment`s, so then u spend a hour on the fone getting a Refund credit. I am fed up. We are looking at Verizon now. They offer every channel for $49.99 a month for 2 year`s & that include`s there premium service. So that is the same as the 2 year agreement with Comcast for way less money. Comcast is a ripoff, i will be contacting the Better Business Bureau.

Go with Rogers… :sarcasm:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
We are staying with Comcast. They lowered our Bill so we are paying way less money now. All u have to do is call and threaten to Leave to another service. They talk a big game with there mandatory 2 year agreement. But as soon as u mention the word Verizon, they act like nervous Dog`s. We spoke to Doug from Comcast. He gave us a great Deal on our new bill. So we are very happy with Comcast.

Reactions: John Price

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
LSmgTIN.jpg

Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
Thank you for expressing an interest in Comcast. We're honored you considered this role and Comcast as part of your career journey.

We've reviewed your resume and see that you exhibit a valuable set of skills and accomplishments. However, we are unable to move you forward in the process as you are not the best match for this particular role.

Given your background, we hope you will still consider Comcast in your future as you continue your job search. As a leading media and technology company, Comcast has a wide range of opportunities and rewarding career paths available to pursue. In addition to checking our career site frequently for new opportunities, enhance your career search and discover why people love working at Comcast by clicking on the links in the signature below and following us on social media to learn more about life at Comcast, including behind-the-scenes content about our employees and their teams.

Thank you again for your interest in Comcast. We hope you remain connected with us. We wish you great success in your future endeavors!

Sincerely,

Comcast Talent

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I have been a loyal Comcast customer for Year`s. I was one of the original Comcustomer`s back in the 90`s when they were first getting there feet wet. So imagine my dismay when I find out that new Customer`s are getting the premium service for only $49.99 a month for 2 year`s. The same as the Verizon deal. Where is the loyalty. I should get the same Discount, i have supported Comcast from day 1. So much for the Comcast Guarantee. The Better Business Bureau will love to hear about this.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
The Comcast 2 year agreement. That will be the day. My cherished Daughter Viviana de la Rosa live`s in new York, she is a fashion designer in new York. She pay`s over $6000/month in rent for a 3 Bedroom studio apartment, Rent is REDICULOUS!!!! So what does Comcast try to do, They try to lock her into their 2 year Scam. Shameful. Viviana de la Rosa told them No way in hell, I`m going with Verizon instead. Good girl. Bunch of Criminal`s, i will report them to the Better Business Bureau. I Hope my son Jerry get`s locked into there 2 year agreement, I DO NOT CHERISH MY SON JERRY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad