Confirmed with Link: Gorton & Drury Contracts Extended

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
According to most pundits. According to most of our insiders.

You're welcome.

Didn't you put me on ignore?

I have my concerns beyond and after those printed materials from the pundits were published.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Ok, so you do not believe that there is a strong crop of prospects in the pipeline? Which do you disagree with?

“A bit concerned about Gordon’s drafts so far but these players are still kids.”

amazing the line above sent you into another hissy fit.

Kakko was a gift which anybody could have drafted. Lias and Kraskov took off for Europe (so who cares about a sept article?) while Lias likely won’t return . Lindbom was a reach. Chytil looks nice yet doesn’t read the ice yet.

anybody worth their salt knows the history behind this team so I remain cautiously optimistic. Meanwhile, I saw ALL the prospects in Stamford for two of the three days so save me the Sept article we all already read.

Kraskov should be good, lindkvist looks like a younger(understandably lighter) Fox, Barron is my fav, Edstrom moves better than many think, Zach Jones is an aggressive skater yet not as smooth as Lindkvist, Miller has a long stride yet not sure about his agility, Robertson remind me of Beukeboom, Wall looked good while Huska is just big.

Feel free to insult

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
“A bit concerned about Gordon’s drafts so far but these players are still kids.”

amazing the line above sent you into another hissy fit.

Kakko was a gift which anybody could have drafted. Lias and Kraskov took off for Europe (so who cares about a sept article?) while Lias likely won’t return . Lindbom was a reach. Chytil looks nice yet doesn’t read the ice yet.

anybody worth their salt knows the history behind this team so I remain cautiously optimistic. Meanwhile, I saw ALL the prospects in Stamford for two of the three days so save me the Sept article we all already read.

Kraskov should be good, lindkvist looks like a younger(understandably lighter) Fox, Barron is my fav, Edstrom moves better than many think, Zach Jones is an aggressive skater yet not as smooth as Lindkvist, Miller has a long stride yet not sure about his agility, Robertson remind me of Beukeboom, Wall looked good while Huska is just big.

Feel free to insult
Chytil is 20. What were you expecting? Where is Kravatov now?

So you are questioning the strength of the farm system because a goalie was taken in the second round, Anderson had an episode and took his ball and went home while a
20 year old is playing well, like a twenty year old. THIS makes you question all of the pundits, writers and vetted posters that all say the same thing?

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Chytil is 20. What were you expecting? Where is Kravatov now?

So you are questioning the strength of the farm system because a goalie was taken in the second round, Anderson had an episode and took his ball and went home while a
20 year old is playing well, like a twenty year old. THIS makes you question all of the pundits, writers and vetted posters that all say the same thing?

once again the communication breaks down on your end

3rd time, read again - “A bit concerned about Gordon’s drafts so far but these players are still kids.”

Not going to repeat all the names again, posts, etc nor the rest posted about the history of this team. Whatever your agenda is, who cares?

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
once again the communication breaks down on your end

3rd time, read again - “A bit concerned about Gordon’s drafts so far but these players are still kids.”

Not going to repeat all the names again, posts, etc nor the rest posted about the history of this team. Whatever your agenda is, who cares?
Seems to me that you are claiming to question what kind of shape the overall pipeline is based on a twenty year old NHL performance, a second round pick and Anderson. I don’t get it. Are you co deemed about the system or questioning people assessment of the system?

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Seems to me that you are claiming to question what kind of shape the overall pipeline is based on a twenty year old NHL performance, a second round pick and Anderson. I don’t get it. Are you co deemed about the system or questioning people assessment of the system?

Everything is great. Awesome, thanks.

a tribe cq

That’s just like…your opinion man.
Jan 15, 2013
This is good, Drury was interviewing around I heard from word of mouth.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Everything is great. Awesome, thanks.

You commented on not believing pundits when it came to the shape of our farm system. When asked for evidence, you cited Chytil, Lindboom & Anderson. So I confused, is your concern that you don’t believe the hype and believe that the pipeline is weak or is your concern some of the picks and situations and performances by kids that cannot buy legal drinks yet?

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
You commented on not believing pundits when it came to the shape of our farm system. When asked for evidence, you cited Chytil, Lindboom & Anderson. So I confused, is your concern that you don’t believe the hype and believe that the pipeline is weak or is your concern some of the picks and situations and performances by kids that cannot buy legal drinks yet?

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Ok. So you have no concerns about the pipeline that has been built up and agree with the pundits. You are worries about the draft choices that have been made.

Don’t those two views oppose each other?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad