OT: Good to be back - Thank you

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
Random ... but ive been away from this site for a while since Covid hit. I know many of us have had some hard times during this, and I've had my hardest ever. I've had 2 very significant and tragic losses during this time. Its been rough...

But things are looking up, and I have been lurking again on here and its been nice to read some familiar peoples posts. Its actually helped me a lot.

Just wanna say thank you all for contributing here and being a part of my day-to-day. Im sure im not the only one who appreciates the friendly (and not so friendly) banter.

Cheers!

PS - in before, "who are you?" :) Doesn't matter. Just know I appreciate you

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
Random ... but ive been away from this site for a while since Covid hit. I know many of us have had some hard times during this, and I've had my hardest ever. I've had 2 very significant and tragic losses during this time. Its been rough...

But things are looking up, and I have been lurking again on here and its been nice to read some familiar peoples posts. Its actually helped me a lot.

Just wanna say thank you all for contributing here and being a part of my day-to-day. Im sure im not the only one who appreciates the friendly (and not so friendly) banter.

Cheers!

Sorry to hear you've been suffering. Hope you're hanging in there man.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009

Cheers!

Sorry to hear about your losses. I’m glad things are looking up and it’s good to have you back.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
InconsequentialOblongAmericanwirehair-small.gif

My brother,
Glad to have you back.
Much to talk about.
No more real hockey but now there's offseason hockey.
Where do we start?
You won't believe what happened to Nighthock concerning his fandom.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
InconsequentialOblongAmericanwirehair-small.gif

My brother,
Glad to have you back.
Much to talk about.
No more real hockey but now there's offseason hockey.
Where do we start?
You won't believe what happened to Nighthock concerning his fandom.

This sounds like you're writing a headline for a buzzfeed type clickbait site.

Next up: Doug Wilson uses this one weird trick to restock his roster (GMs hate him).

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Boy, just a nice little return to the forum post there Randy

In all seriousness, I'm very sorry for your losses, this has been such a difficult time for everyone and I only hope things improve for you and for everyone else here

Reactions: slocal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad