• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
First time win for SEA.
KAM v SEA rematch
Chance to say Petes - best team name in CHL
Will Patty blow a gasket
Four solid teams, host not a free rider.
1684776747523.png

Reactions: JMCx4

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
I have standing room tickets for tomorrow night. Will I be assigned a specific spot to stand or is it first come first served for standing room spots?
When Bedard show came through they taped numbers on the floor here, ticket should show a number? Impressive haul for KAM if those are selling. Think they sold every seat for every game. I remember standing room for Canucks in the Coliseum, they were guard rail slabs, standing 2-3 deep and you's just have to stay to keep your spot, bladder be dammed.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
6 years since the OHL had a winner. Let's keep that up! Go WHL go!!!

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
Votes have spoken, Maybe a bit skewed posting here in DUB forum. Ole Pete is first casualty. Hope for a SEA KAM final. SEA fans def are out in force.

• Love
Reactions: TheGroceryStick

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
They struggled to find their game all tournament.

I really think bot getting a goalie was a bad non move by Clouston.

Way too many rebounds, out of position, he never should of been put into that position.

Real sad to see Kuefler, Stankoven, Seminoff, Zellweger, Hofer, Brandwood, Bankier all go.

Going to be counting on Minten, Finnie, Levis, Sydor, Bairos for leadership.

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
Stank is such a slick and slippery guy. To the youngsters I say he's a bit like Marcel Dionne in style and stature. Very curious to see if he makes it full time in Dallas.
If Zell doesn't play 80 next year I would be surprised.
KAM has enough pieces left over to stay out of the cellar next year. Tradition counts for something.

Reactions: wetcoast

hockeykid87

Apr 7, 2008
They struggled to find their game all tournament.

I really think bot getting a goalie was a bad non move by Clouston.

Way too many rebounds, out of position, he never should of been put into that position.

Real sad to see Kuefler, Stankoven, Seminoff, Zellweger, Hofer, Brandwood, Bankier all go.

Going to be counting on Minten, Finnie, Levis, Sydor, Bairos for leadership.
There was a deal to get Gage Alexander from Swift Current before he was signed by Anaheim. Though I don't think he's much of a better option than Ernst.

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
Garand leaving really was bad timing for the club. I think if they had him, could of been different in the series aga Seattle.

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
Stank is such a slick and slippery guy. To the youngsters I say he's a bit like Marcel Dionne in style and stature. Very curious to see if he makes it full time in Dallas.
If Zell doesn't play 80 next year I would be surprised.
KAM has enough pieces left over to stay out of the cellar next year. Tradition counts for something.
Zellweger is gone. The emergence of Brunicke and Michael, I'm really excited about on the backend.

I think next year is a draft picks recoup year.

HURRICANES ROCK

Nov 17, 2007
Stankoven seemed off, like he was hurt or something. Don't get me wrong, he was good but sometimes seemed to not be his dominant self.

Feb 7, 2012
Seattle
Stankoven seemed off, like he was hurt or something. Don't get me wrong, he was good but sometimes seemed to not be his dominant self.

Seemed like him and Zellweger were out there all the time. It was a second game of a back to back, so their legs might have gone missing a bit. Glad he was able to skate for the final time on his home ice.

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
Zellweger is gone. The emergence of Brunicke and Michael, I'm really excited about on the backend.

I think next year is a draft picks recoup year.
Fix that - If ZELL doesn't play 80 NHL games next year I'd be surprised. Here he looks and plays as the 4th forward, Don't know the ANA D core & who drops for him. On the broadcast , Button gave shout out to Glen Cochrane for giving him the push on the selection. Sounds like he's got a health battle. What a tank he was during his time.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00