News Article: Good Sites to Get Habs Updates, Best links?

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
I use Twitter. The Athletic is the best for articles and the Score is good for keeping track of games.

The athletic was the best but after they laid off half their staff last year it's been lacking. They have no inside connections and seem to be too busy doing podcasts and products to actually find stories, everything is just a reaction a day after everyone else reacted. I was really turned off last year when they released opinion piece after opinion piece about certain topics without after exploring the details of it, they contributed nothing and spent days no contributing it. McKenzie is good but I can get him for free on the Chris Johnston podcast.

HabsEyesOnThePrize is better in every possible way.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Reaching out to you all, for a good site to follow this great franchise!

I used this for a long time, but it seems the the English side does not update, just French??
not sure why.. anyone used this site?

www.gohabsgo.com

Where do you all go?????

HabsEyesOnThePrize is the gold standard. One of the best team sites across anything hockey for any team imo.

R/Habs also posts updates really fast in an easy formula.

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
The athletic was the best but after they laid off half their staff last year it's been lacking. They have no inside connections and seem to be too busy doing podcasts and products to actually find stories, everything is just a reaction a day after everyone else reacted. I was really turned off last year when they released opinion piece after opinion piece about certain topics without after exploring the details of it, they contributed nothing and spent days no contributing it. McKenzie is good but I can get him for free on the Chris Johnston podcast.

HabsEyesOnThePrize is better in every possible way.
Habs Eyes on the Prize is pretty good as well.

You also have to have a good feed on Twitter.

I follow:
Habs Official Twitter account
Laval Rocket
Arpon Basu
Eric Engels
Marc Dumont
Mathias Brunet
Renaud Lavoie
Elliotte Friedman
Frank Seravalli
Pierre LeBrun
Bob McKenzie