Good ol'e Bertuzzi, provoking Klesla

DekeyPete

Dec 18, 2002
pg bc
I'll say it...... If only Bertuzzi woulda broke his neck with that fall, he would have had the perfect evidence for his case against Moore!!!

mfd1068

Mar 21, 2011
Keswick
I'll say it...... If only Bertuzzi woulda broke his neck with that fall, he would have had the perfect evidence for his case against Moore!!!

Well, if Moore wasn't the biggest ***** and had have dropped his gloves there would be no case. I don't want to get started...

NothingLikeAnEJ

Jimmies: Rustled
Jan 24, 2011
Well, if Moore wasn't the biggest ***** and had have dropped his gloves there would be no case. I don't want to get started...

If you didn't want to get started you should have just stopped typing...Moore faught Cooke earlier that game, he wasn't going to fight a guy double his size in Bertuzzi when the Avs were pounding them 8-2.

X8oD

Feb 27, 2002
612 Warf Ave.
So Bertuzzi gets mad because Klesla had him lined up and he ducked out of the hit?

the puck was at least 10 feet away.

Bertuzzi was pissed because he never had the puck, and Klesla lined him up hoping/assuming he was gonna get the puck. He never did.

was interviewed about it afterwards. The Puck is on Datsyuk's stick. Datsyuk is 15+ feet away as Klesla lines him up.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
the puck was at least 10 feet away.

Bertuzzi was pissed because he never had the puck, and Klesla lined him up hoping/assuming he was gonna get the puck. He never did.

was interviewed about it afterwards. The Puck is on Datsyuk's stick. Datsyuk is 15+ feet away as Klesla lines him up.
Did the refs actually not call interference on this? As you said Bertuzzi never had the puck, and it was nowhere close to him, despite Klesla's massive fail on the hit he did still line up a big hit on a guy who didn't have the puck, that is an instant penalty and an EXTREMELY easy call.

X8oD

Feb 27, 2002
612 Warf Ave.
Did the refs actually not call interference on this? As you said Bertuzzi never had the puck, and it was nowhere close to him, despite Klesla's massive fail on the hit he did still line up a big hit on a guy who didn't have the puck, that is an instant penalty and an EXTREMELY easy call.

Bertuzzi saw him coming last second, and dodge the majority of the hit.

Im assuming thats why they didn't call a penalty. But Bertuzzi made a B-line right over to Klesla, and it took some goading to get him to drop the gloves.

The entire series was reffed via the scoreboard. And given that the score was 1 to 1, it didn't shock me there was no call.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad