Post-Game Talk: Good news: Andersen was great, and umm Bozak Benched. Lose 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
Millen hit the nail on the head, if the leafs played the whole game like the last 5 minutes we would have routed the Sharks. Pathetic effort by everyone except the Matthews line, Kadri, Marleau--Rielly, Borgman AND best leaf tonight easily Andersen

Legendary

Sep 1, 2016
Leivo better be in next game and one of bozak, komarov and JVR better be gone

Guy Boucher

Oct 22, 2008
Millen hit the nail on the head, if the leafs played the whole game like the last 5 minutes we would have routed the Sharks. Pathetic effort by everyone except the Matthews line, Kadri, Marleau--Rielly, Borgman AND best leaf tonight easily Andersen

Borgman wasn't very good.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Can Babcock f*** off with these unskilled plugs already? Unbelievable how Komarov continues to get the ice-time he does.

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
Out of all the defense I picked 2, and he was better than Zaitsev, Gardiner, Hainsey and Polak. In any case if I am Babcock I go "play like you did the last 5min all game and we will win a ton." Finally Bozak got benched, in fact I called it prior to the game. I had said if that line messes up again depending who is the worst guy not skating benchem. Funny you put Marleau at center and that line got chances.

mr grieves

May 21, 2011
Can Babcock **** off with these unskilled plugs already? Unbelievable how Komarov continues to get the ice-time he does.

Dude has been entrusted with the best group of young talent that the Leafs have had since expansion. And he's being paid millions of dollars to do something with it. But, so far, his big idea has been to pick up pucks after canceling practice.

It's an affront to the city of Toronto.

Either gotta manage around the coach -- take his toys away -- or consider more drastic options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad