Post-Game Talk: Good enough!

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Hopefully it was the Canuck fan getting stupid, I see no reason Oilers fans should be pissed after this game.

Leaving the game there were quite a few drunk dumbass Canuck fans chirping Oiler fans. I knew I’d get home to see a post like the Yegwave post. You don’t chirp when you’re drunk in enemy territory after your team just got its ass handed to it.

FAFO

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
View attachment 873147

Took this pic right after I chucked it on the ice!
You're steaking out a moment of fame here.

I see it was a rib eye steak though, not wasting anything good. heh

Wonder if anybody threw that on a barby.

Queenie probably used it to nurse his wounds. Should've thrown it on those things on his face. jebus they're getting bigger. I saw the "blob" when I was a kid. That movie was scary!

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Perry is too slow, he has been rocked so many times in the playoffs. Pretty sure he's been banged up which is why there's been no bite to his game. Brown just plays soft period. I'd love a line with Carrick and a guy like Kostin on it. Vancouver has gotten away too easily so far when it comes to physicality. McDavid not hitting lends even more credence to him being hurt. Pretty sure he has multiple injuries. Hopefully he can push us through Vancouver and then get at least a little bit of rest.
You have to go with the fresher, younger legs in game #7. Both teams have looked tired in the series.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Hextall clearly hasn’t watched any Oiler games this year. Asked Stu what message to sent waving to the fans at the end of the game with his wave. Stu sheepishly points out he was doing the same thing he’s done for every win this year, except his partner in crime has been kicked out, so did it solo.

alanschu

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton, Alberta
Sometimes goalies just have the hardest job haha.

Nice shot by Kane on a nice faceoff win be Leon.

1716092225261.png

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Was great hey! My voice is just coming back. Need a shower cuz I smell like a t-bone.

Hahaha

That was awesome.

Unbelievable game to be at.

Snipes jr. came with me for our first home Oilers game together. Watched the Oilers plenty when they come to Calgary but that was nothing like what this was.

I’m so glad we came. One of the best experiences I’ve had playing, coaching, or watching numerous different professional sports live. I’ll never forget that.

That atmosphere was something else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad