Post-Game Talk: Good enough!

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Someone check on Spector his targets Kane and Bouchard having a hell of a series.

lol, poor Garland
1716089621702.png

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Character response confirmed. Now the best of 1.

Holloway was my playoff X-Factor coming in and giving this guy opportunity and rope is being rewarded. Great to see a big game from Line 1 with the Captain leading the way. Nugent Hopkins stellar a 3:34 PK TOI on a perfect penalty kill (just under a minute more than any other forward) and, oh ya, a 3 point game. Some weird slag around these parts recently about the game's best player. Answered. Draisaitl and Line 2 driving support scoring is sweeeeeet. Bouchard back to his stellar all zone game. Goaltending decision holds up.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I like to think this is the clock striking midnight for Cinderella silovs. If they put the same effort level in and skinner doesn't shit the bed should win game 7.
Silovs sure looked tired. I think the whole Canucks team did. No push from them tonight. Oilers played decent defensively but they didn't have to do much. Kind of feel like Nucks were resting up just for a charge in game 7 but its a huge error. The Nucks best chance to take this is in a game 6. A vet Vegas club fully realized that was their only moment and got it done. This Nucks group, I still sit here wondering how this even has got to game 7. But thats kind of what you get when your starting goalie threw two games away. Its bizarre the series isn't over by now. Oilers have been the better team in 5 of the games.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
He messed up on the Hoglander goal but in his defense that’s the first ES goal he’s been on the ice for this series
Yup, he looked bad on that goal but there were other turnovers for no reason as well. I’m done with this player.

Reactions: McDoused

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
If Mcleod doesn't change his game he needs to be replaced. We have an entire third line that doesn't do anything offensively and dont play physical its an entire playoffs of them ding cardio.

Reactions: McDoused

Throttlehead

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria B.C.
I liked Carrick's game tonight. Second on the team with 6 hits, one behind Kane, and 58% on the dot. I think you have to keep him in the lineup ahead of Perry. He's doing more for the team at the moment.
He was very important! Not only do those stats matter but he had a little chat with J T Miller which seemed to have kept Miller in check, Miller has been abusing our players. I wished Carrick would thump him first period next game, without Miller they are toast.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Skinners gonna need to steal one for us in enemy territory.
He is the wild card for sure. I have no doubt McDavid and Draisaitl are going to play their best game of the series. Canucks are going to throw everything at the net. Skinner is going to have to be focused every second of the game, which has not been the case at all for him so far. His movement tonight was also concerning.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
f***in Beleiveeeeeeeeee already!

What a performance by the team. 5-1 drubbing.

How many more tricks will Tochet have up his sleeve. Can he call out his team again? Or will it fall in deaf ears as he repeats the bitching.

Big Game Bouch was huge.

Kane was the playoff warrior we needed.

Nugeeeeeee is Hugeeeeeeeeeee

McDrai have another level still.

And Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I wonder if Tocchet saying Demko isn't starting game 7 will end up being a game from him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad