Post-Game Talk: Good effort but Jets lose 5-3

ennsjd07

Feb 11, 2016
Kauai, Hawaii
I only watched the first two periods, so I did not see the implosion in the third.

What I did notice is that Mark Scheifle won offensive zone faceoffs on the power play, and when he kind of lost them, he almost always lost them to the right where KFC would win them back from a defender.

It’s like we realized starting with the puck is important? Or we tried? Or maybe Calgary forgot about possession as important to looking like you’re going to win the game (until they inevitably scored on their 4 chances).

Anyway. I liked most of what I saw. The jets look LESS boring. Which is the opposite of what I was expecting.
I hope it continues.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
PLD is French for:
IMG_5034.gif

AlaskaJet

Retrieves pucks and ducks
Sep 29, 2017
Olympia, Washington (from Ft. Garry)
There were only 5 or 6 seconds left. It's not like he would've waited long. That said, hopefully you're right. I could see him aggravating his neck, but I can't see him breaking his collarbone on that jump into the boars.
I’ve seen a lot of different fractured clavicles and, unless it’s a hairline #, I’m not seeing it.
Neck spasms the past week or so are more likely vertebrogenic or brachial plexus-related than just a pure neck muscle strain, like a scalene for example.
I’d bet some blacktail blackstrap (if I’d kept any 😂) that it’s a brachial plexus injury..My 23 cents (I’m just Canadian)
Also betting he gets better in a matter of days, a week at most. ‘Hope I’m right..

Reactions: abax44

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Should find out at practice today. If he's practicing we are all good. If he's not then it gets interesting.

According to this

Practice should be happening right now. Anyone from the Jets media traveling with the team to update us on who's out there?

Edit: Didn't realize this was a home game and they were in Winnipeg. Should find out pretty soon in that case.

Reactions: surixon

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Reactions: kanadalainen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad