GBU Good, Bad, Ugly - Sabres loss a skills competition

Game suspension

Feb 11, 2018
All I can say is why the hell didn't Skinner shoot ? I mean he is paid to be the guy. I love Tuch but Skinner should shoot before him or anyone else.

Just basic logic.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
All I can say is why the hell didn't Skinner shoot ? I mean he is paid to be the guy. I love Tuch but Skinner should shoot before him or anyone else.

Just basic logic.
Not sure if it's in this thread or the game day one, but Skinner is absolutely atrocious in the shoot out. And always has been. Like 1 for 19 atrocious. Breakaways just ain't his skillset. He thrives on confusion around the net.

Reactions: Zman5778

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Not sure if it's in this thread or the game day one, but Skinner is absolutely atrocious in the shoot out. And always has been. Like 1 for 19 atrocious. Breakaways just ain't his skillset. He thrives on confusion around the net.
Your Avatar reminded me that surveys consistently show 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy...

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Just basic logic.

He hasn’t made a shootout attempt successfully since 2012. He is 0-1 as a Sabre and 0 for his last 19.

Reactions: Zman5778

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
Really wish BUF hadn't allowed the fast 1st GA right off the drop, as it seemed they then controlled play / possession well until the 3rd when they let up a bit.

Montreal roster with largely a bunch of no-names.

Stillman (and previously Boosh on the short-handed snipe) have some of the prettiest goals of the season for BUF.

Pretty sure the phantom cross-check in OT was called by the trailing ref, who clearly couldn't see Krebs hands. No excuse for that shit, especially in OT. How can he say he saw it? Pathetic. Never change NHL, never change.

Too bad Comrie let in the dribbler in the shootout. Don't know why no one seemed to shoot above pad-level on Allen in the shootout.
Rousek should have been in the shootout, maybe even lead off. Put the fear of the unknown into Allen.
I turned the game off at that point

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2