Post-Game Talk: Gonna Stu on this loss for a while

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Dogshit D. Dogshit G. Dogshit Depth.

You can fix one by starting pickard. The other can't be fixed until people finds their heads. I'd suggest the first place they look is their own ass.

Maybe show up for the first next game. Figure out how to score 5v5, hit a few less posts.

• Haha
Reactions: Not Canada Drai

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Maybe the Skinner apologists who refused to blame him at all in game 1 because the Oilers sat back with the lead and didn't do anything can tell us how the Canucks won today employing the exact same strategy?
As rough as skinner was game 1, they only have 1 Ian Cole, we have Nurse AND Ceci lol

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
RNH continues to be an absolute fraud of a player who is nothing but a leech on McDrai PP gravy minutes.

The fact that we’re going to be stuck with this loser along with Nurse after McDavid and Draisaitl eventually walk in free agency is disgusting.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
Kept my thoughts to myself the whole time, hoping they'd turn it around, but nope. The same old usual suspects.. Stuart 'Can't save shit' Skinner. Warren 'Just f*** Off' Foegele. Absolutely no jam, no rhythm, no contribution whatsoever from anyone below the top line. Bunch of no shows in the likes of the entire second line, through to the scrubs plying their shite on the 3rd and 4th.

Just don't see how this team has the depth or will to go any further than this.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I said he needed to make a save. Same with the last 2 games. But that doesn’t mean the defence didn’t shit the bed too.
You know what. Just take the knee for once and stop telling us how the D needs to be better so we can keep doofus Skinner in net. Its not the time to be telling us its on the D, and that will certainly be poorly received.

The goalie at the other end hardly needed any D at all and was backstopping a club that gave up 45 shots and around 85 shot attempts.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Bouchard still has time to redeem himself.

Just take the puck and take over control of the game.

That's all I ask.

200w.gif

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
f***ed by the Refs. 10-0-1 Ref showed his true colors for the 12th time tonight. Bettman doesn’t find it suspicious at all.

Defence shits the bed and leaves Skinner out to dry. Keep gifting the Nucks everything they get just like at the beginning of the season. Can’t blame Skinner on the goals against but you need a save on one of those breakdowns.

Shittiest part of all our breakdowns is that we’ve shown and showed in these games when we focus on shutting it down. We can. 0 shots on Pickard?

Depth scoring continues to be exactly what they’ve always been. Invisible.

Foegele with two big blunders now. And can’t make anything happen offensively. 3 years deep with this experiment now and Foegele is still Foegele.

Holloway had good jump.

Top guys created plenty, but 4 posts means our finishing and execution was not there tonight.
My brother in Christ, it's over. Skinner is done and possibly single handedly cost the team another series. It was him all along.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
The mid playoffs goalie change has worked for the Knights and Avs in concesutive years. Both teams thinking they had their guy only to find out it was the other guy.

The Nucks have torched Skinner all year. They either have a book on him or the Nucks are in his head. It’s time to give the Nucks a different look like the Avs gave us Francouz after we kept getting to Keumper.

Skinner also fades with too many games and not enough rest.

It’s time to see what Pickard can do.

Shanahanigans

Jun 16, 2011
A real team would start a dogfight seeing their superstar get cross checked in the face at the end of the game. Lack of pushback has been a problem for this team all year long. You think teams like Florida, Tampa, heck Colorado or Dallas would let that fly? This team is becoming so soft.

Reactions: dustrock

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad