Post-Game Talk: Gonna Stu on this loss for a while

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
skinner sucks
knoablauch f***in sucks. eoklm was right...bouchard plays every game like its game 66 in February.
play mcdrai 60 mins.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Just a terrible game and series from Skinner.

The difference in this game was three posts, Foegele and Skinner.

Foegele should be scratched. Pickard should start next game.
Three posts, a missed open net by Ryan when the puck was already behind Silovs, one where you couldnt tell if it was in or not..A couple missed chances on the pp in the end. They could have scored 10 this game but it just wouldnt go.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Skinner horrible. And to make matters worse, there is absolutely zero depth support. The rest of the clowns just figure they need to play at evens and let the PP do the work.

This is really starting to look like deja vu from last year.

Aside from the McDrai Hyman line
Every line down has been putrid

But here I’m told “well Nuge is on a 105 pt pace” or “as long as they break even, that’s fine”

No that’s not how it works…

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
I don’t understand how they even called a cross check penalty. If they called one there are 100 others that should be called. Makes zero sense.
It’s what is ruining pro sports in general. No consistency.

When a game is tight they think the penalty need to be egregious to call. It’s really sad.

That being said, the team isn’t good enough.

Reactions: foofighter

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
Really glad guys like Kane and Perry are here to waste oxygen and not respond to Vancouver hard targeting our superstars.

But this is what the NHL wants apparently.

Garbage in, garbage out.

Reactions: Anemia

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Shame on Ken Holland for doing nothing to fix the goaltending that sank the team last playoffs.

Pathetic.
It was so obvious. All I could think of after Vegas eliminated us was at least it’s finally crystal clear, Nurse-Ceci is a liability and goaltending is not good enough.

Depth scoring is another issue. We just need a decent f***ing gm that will make a move when a guy like Lafferty is just sitting there available.

Anyway, everyone, expect the worst in these games and it’ll sting a lot less. You never know what will happen in a series but don’t let this shit get you actually upset

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Next game is winnable if Skinjob doesn't start

Either way, both of these teams will be a nice warmup for the eventual WCF after they get swept or some shit
Yup. Like I said in the game thread. I’m not even mad. First game in awhile I just sat down and went for the ride.

Our bottom six, Stu and Nurse/ceci most games ain’t going anywhere

I think we need to back away from mcdrai again. Need at least two lines.

Also would be nice for Kane to wake up. Like he’s been ok. But I expect some fire.

Reactions: Anemia and Oilhawks

The Moose

Mar 25, 2004
Edmonton
Skinner was outplayed
1st pp couldn't get it done
Soucy needs to be looked at for vicious cross check to McDavid
Oilers needed to respond to that
Big mistake not to add enforcer at trade deadline

They need to win. Not be goaded in doing something stupid that puts them on PK. Just score, simple as that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad