Skinner was outplayed
1st pp couldn't get it done
Soucy needs to be looked at for vicious cross check to McDavid
Oilers needed to respond to that
Big mistake not to add enforcer at trade deadline
Lucky McDavid didn't get seriously injured

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013
Never seen so many cross checks by a team, wild.

Team isn’t good enough.
I don’t understand how they even called a cross check penalty. If they called one there are 100 others that should be called. Makes zero sense.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Skinner can go. Never want to see this playoff sieve in an Oilers uniform again. Not only is he always the 2nd best goaltender on the ice, he actively costs us games by never making a big save and allowing back breaking goals.

No production from Foegele, Perry, McLeod, Brown, Janmark, Kane, RNH game after game after game.

Feel terrible for McDavid and Draisaitl being saddled with such a flawed roster.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
8pp2qj.jpg

f*** you’s go out to:
Ken Holland
Dustin Schwartz
Stuart Skinner
Ilya Konovalov for f***ing off back to Russia because he was homesick.
Is Konovalov good now?

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Imagine being McDavid and Draisaitl and you're in your 8th season have done everything to drag this corpse of a franchise to relevancy and still have nobody in the bottom 9 who can piss a drop of anything, an average to below average defense and a goalie that can't make one big save when a defensive breakdown occurs? It's just the same old shit every year and I'm getting close to tuning it out. Chiarelli and Holland should be jailed for stealing money from the owner.
Too many zeroes across the board from the depth players… again.

Reactions: Anemia

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Zadorov can do whatever he wants out there. I was calling for adding more toughness instead we add Perry who is too slow and not a true goon. A series like this we badly miss a guy like Kostin. The closest that we have is Erne. May as well dress him next game since our bottom 9 doesn't score anyway.

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
Goaltending both won and lost this game. Good effort from the team otherwise.

We gotta figure out a way to get the other lines going. I'm wondering if they should split up McDrai.
Well put. Goaltending WON this game. Everyone is focusing on how it cost the game.

45 shots and an AHL goalie was unsinkable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad