GongShow's Free Agent Game!

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
Ok I was just curious.

Also is there another thread that will be for the rosters or will those be posted in here also?

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
What do we need to do to hire a coach or management?

Tampa needs a makeover ….. :(

cody275

Nov 14, 2008
GongShow,

Am I Colorado?

I just noticed in your first post you have ClericMercenaryAgent as the Colorado GM?

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
:bolts

Tampa Bay Lightning

The Tampa Bay Lightning are interested in signing Guy Carbonneau as the next head coach of the organization.

Furthermore, according to NHLSCAP.com, Vincent Lecavalier's NMC does not kick in until July 1st, 2009. Officially, Tampa will only trade him to a select few teams, and I'll send a PM to those teams to see if they are interested. For example, Montreal would be a good bet to get a PM, but I wouldn't count on it if I'm the GM for Phoenix or Atlanta.

I believe if, BIG IF, he's traded in real life, Tampa would only trade him to a place he was comfortable, and I'm going to do my best to stick to that philosophy.

That said, I’d prefer to not trade Lecavalier. I just wanted to avoid a ton of PM’s for him. Along the same lines, Martin St. Louis would ONLY become available in the event Lecavalier was moves so please don’t send requests for him.

Last edited:

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Patience. I just made the thread last night. And yes you can discuss, and even announce trades. I will make a post regarding Draft, and Free Agency.

Why not wait to have all the GMs for that?

Anyway, Habs GM will be back later. PM for discussions. For now, every players except Pacioretty, Markov and Price could be available.

PM!

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
:bolts

Tampa Bay Lightning

Tampa Bay would like to hire Erik Granqvist to be the Lightning's Goaltending Coach.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
The Montreal Canadiens are looking for a major shakeup. Please notice that I'm not looking for a rebuild. I want to make some key changes and make the Habs the contender they were supposed to be this year.

For now, I want to get a legit number one center.

To see my available assets, look at post 8 in the Roster thread.

I'll be back later tonight and I'm looking for some serious discussions.

PM!

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
:stars

After a disappointing 08/09 Dallas is in a aggressive off season mode.

We strongly feel that with all players back and healthy and adding a stud in the draft plus a handy Free agent or two, this team can come back and contend for a title.

Dallas will likely offer contract extensions to free agents Sergei Zubov and Jere lehtinen who have both expressed their interest to play with the team for one more season. The Stars will likely go after a free agent defenseman to replace the retirement of Zubov which is probable after this season.

Last edited:

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
If we are allowed to start trade talks:

Tom Gilbert, Robert Nilsson, Shawn Horcoff, Ethan Moreau, Steve Staios and all prospects not named Eberle, Plante, Petry or Peckham are available.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Slapshot723 and I have agreed to swap teams, so I am the Blackhawks and he is the Islanders.

Please update the first post accordingly.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
After yet another disappointing playoffs, the San Jose Sharks are considering a major shake-up.

We are currently undecided on what we will do, but our options are:
1) Keep the core together and make some minor moves
2) Sell off some pieces
3) Total fire-sale

I am willing to listen to deals for just about everyone, but Pavelski, Setoguchi, and Boyle are going nowhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad